Something new has started at the pool where my daughter swims. An adult swim team is forming and I am tempted to join. Actually I already signed up, but now there is talk of learning flip turns and possibly competing. Yikes! I think I will swim the other way... [Eek!]

I am considering withdrawing already, but there is a piece of me that is ready for something new, different, and exciting. [Razz] Maybe this will be a new form of exercise.

This reminds me of a friend whose son rows and she tried it with a few friends and fell in love with it. She has a rowing machine in her home for the winter months. Now she travels to other states to compete. She is in an all female boat. Her stories of their travels are full of thrilling tales of winning and losing, but mostly fun times with other women. I am envious of her passion for something so healthy at this time in life.

Anyway, don't see all that going on with the swimming, but it could turn out to be another source of fun times. Still considering... [Wink]