The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 174 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#158471 - 09/02/08 06:01 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
What a great marketing VOICE you have. I'm so jealous. My own, unfortunately, is of that nasal, whiney-like quality. Try being a keynote with that going on...you had better be funny or you'll get tar and feathered...

#158476 - 09/02/08 06:44 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: jawjaw]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
MR, you do have a great voice! I never thought to read without a video. You chose a good picture to go with. PL

#158485 - 09/02/08 07:11 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Princess Lenora]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
MamaRed,
I agree with jj and PL, you do have a great voice. It's soothing and comforting and charismatic. I quit smoking via hypnosis. But that's the only experience I've had along that vane. That'll be 25 years ago, in March 2009. I don't know if I believe what you do. But I'll say this, This life is enough for me to hack. Don't ever want to do it again. And I hope I'm going to Heaven forever hereafter. I enjoyed listening to you experience, however!
Prayers and blessings,

#158487 - 09/02/08 07:14 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: jabber]
Princess Lenora Offline

Hi Jabber, you quit smoking via hypnosis? Bravo! I quit with "aversion" therapy. I'd like to get hypnotized into filthy rich. This time around.

#158498 - 09/02/08 08:18 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: jawjaw]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Aw shucks Ms. JJ...you're too kind! Thank you for the kind words...I most certainly appreciate them and you. I love your amazing sense of humor and am sure your keynotes are positively awesome. Now if I would get off me bum and put together marketing materials maybe I would get to do a keynote again. Guess folks aren't going to drive up to my door in DinkeyTown, IL and say "please, pretty please, come talk to us", eh? Crap, darn, doodles and a whole lot of other words I guess I'm not supposed to say (although it doesn't seem to stop me from saying them...tee hee).

I have made progress tho'...got a bio in decent even shape to keep from me having a permanent "blush" on my face. I think I'll start recording everything first...not for publication, simply because I think better when I'm talking!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#158499 - 09/02/08 08:21 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Princess Lenora]
Mama Red Offline

Thanks Princess Lenora...I appreciate the kind words. And I LOVE that picture, although I can't explain the "why" of it. I actually recorded several versions of this story off the top of my head and *would* have been done sooner if I had realized YouTube has a 10 minute maximum...my original was 12 minutes. Maybe one of the bazillion conversion tools I used would have uploaded properly if I had paid attention to the time limit (grin). I kept getting an error on YouTube and now I don't know if it was the conversion I chose or the time thingy. Gracious, I have so much technology to choose from and so few brain cells!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

#158500 - 09/02/08 08:22 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: jabber]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Jabber

Thank you...and I wouldn't have believed it had it not been experienced many many times since then. And yes, you're right, this life is enough to deal with!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#158502 - 09/02/08 08:24 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
Mama Red Offline

A question about the recording...did ya'll find it was too soft? One of my friends said she had to turn up the sound all the way. That wasn't on purpose, it was just how I recorded it and I'm so darned unused to recording anything that I haven't a clue what things sound like on other systems!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#158510 - 09/02/08 09:28 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
Princess Lenora Offline

no, not too soft. Maybe it depends on the quality of the computer speakers that you are using?

#158516 - 09/02/08 09:48 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Princess Lenora]
Mama Red Offline

Thanks PL...wanted to check. I have one of those voices who can fill and auditorium without a mic...so being told something was "too soft" was a hoot!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved