The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 190 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#168601 - 12/23/08 12:13 AM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: celtic_flame]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi Celtic Flame

I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was a very interesting exercise in learning about new technology! Of course my son tells me, after I spent all day figuring it out, "gee mom, I could have helped you with that...why didn't you ask?". I forgot he spent some time at University learning those kinds of things.

Where is your American friend from? How long do you get to spend time together?

I'm looking at creating some additional recordings to put on YouTube...my challenge is that I do better responding to question or statement of some sort...I don't do as well just trying to come up with something out of the blue!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#168612 - 12/23/08 01:58 AM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i honestlie could't pinpoint her locasion that accuritlie lol

i forget to ask that type of stuff along with "oh and what is your last name anyway "lol in favour of having the bigger chats lol.
i know it was within california, so you sound similare voice tone qualitie and intinasion as her, you just sound very familure to me.

well you learned the hard way how to do it but i bet you won't forget how to do it lol.

what is soul retreaval?
how is it diffrent from PLR?

#168613 - 12/23/08 02:01 AM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

oh the other part of the question time spent together i meet her at womens camp over summer and seen her 1 or 2 times a mounth sinse then as she dating someone heer, she's living in southern ireland so it 6 hrs buss drive away but she up regulare enough.

how about trying to answere that question about soul retrival and PLR maybe a quick one in written form (i am impasionst lol) and answereing it more detailed just talking it out if you wanna try doing some more. Would you be willing to do that?

#168681 - 12/23/08 05:18 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: celtic_flame]
Mama Red Offline

Oh goodness, Celtic...you have me remembering my desire to come to Ireland/Scotland/Wales. I've never had much interest in England...something about the Celtic "fire" (or at least my perception of it) has always had me intrigued. Technically, I'm what my family calls a "mutt"...a little bit of this, a little bit of that. However, what I "claim" is my Scots/Irish heritage (and with the red hair and passionate personality, I fit the stereotype...grin).

I'm a big one for big chats...I can't count the times I haven't asked where someone was from, what their last name was or any of that stuff. I tend toward what I consider "important" stuff...like spiritual belief systems, cultural beliefs, family, and all that jazz!

As for the remembering how to do the recording and conversion from audio to video again, we'll see! I've written technical documentation for 25 years...you would *think* I would have written down the steps. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO...that didn't happen 'cuz I was so darned excited that it worked and had done a gazillion different things to get there. So, this time, if I can't figure it out right away I will a) get my son to help and b) write down the blasted steps! Grin...

As for the differences between a soul retrieval and past life regression, let me mull this over and think of a good way to describe them...they will, of course, be descriptions according to MamaRed...not the textbook. Or maybe they'll be a combination!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

#168682 - 12/23/08 05:24 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: celtic_flame]
Mama Red Offline

OOPS, just read the second part of your message. Very awesome that you get to see your friend so frequently. I have many friends in many places (many whom I've never met, like those on this list)...and my connection to them is via computer, so I'm extremely grateful for technology and for the fact that I've spent about 35 years of my 51 years playing around with it!

Impatient are you? Hum...gee, I wonder who else might have that trait (can you see me point my finger at myself!).

Soul Retrieval: The core belief is that, as we go through our lives we leave "pieces" of ourselves behind, especially when there is something traumatic (like rape or abuse) and that we can only be whole when all the pieces are returned. The Soul Retrievals I have had were very interesting and returned some "pieces" that I didn't even know were missing. The sessions are on tape...and I don't have a tape player any more, darn it! A Shaman travels into the the other worlds (lower/upper) and brings back what they are directed to by their guides and your guides.

PLR: A process by which a facilitator takes you (in my experience, via hypnosis) back in time to another life to learn lessons, pick up information, or gain clarity on something that is going on in your life. A couple of the ones I had were emotionally painful and really explained some things in this life for me.

Does that explanation help, at all?

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#168686 - 12/23/08 06:44 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
p.s. Mama Red -- I want you to know I'm right over here in Evanston now visiting family (mom is out having her hair done at the moment). Was out driving and shopping -- parking lots are sheets of ice though -- doesn't Illinois shovel and salt any more, or did Blogoavich use the money for something else? LOL

#168726 - 12/23/08 11:47 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: DJ]
Mama Red Offline

Hey DJ...welcome to the neighborhood. I hope you're having a wonderful visit even with the nasty road conditions! For the record, I'm starting to think the "Big B" is out having a party with those funds! Oh goodness, did I just say that? OOPS...LOL.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#168763 - 12/24/08 04:02 AM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Talking about this post last night with friends and I was given two choices...Either I was 'Ma Kettle' in my past life or my new male friend said, 'Cleopatra.' Well shut my mouth, now who do you think I choose, he, he, and peel me a grape please won't you Antony!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#168777 - 12/24/08 08:27 AM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

thanks mamma R.

i tranned and do hypnosis including past life regresion which aint always so populare as i come from an academic field, pain in the a** as its something i intuitivlie feel and let someone else do the proven by fact.

I have douted if some past life stuff was also hidden or represt messages that happend this life that was symboliclie being reprisented as a past life just couse the psychie can handle it better. Its part of my confusion but i don't think it interfears with anything as id go with whomevers belife system about it if i be working with them.

During my tranning ther was a chunck done for intensive practicale work, during one of the sessions i worked with a women i had felt a strong conection with, id meet her the day before my course at a healing daire in a totalie diffrent part of the countrie. I either bonded and had a psychik conection with her or our strong feeling of conection was becouse she was part of my "soul group" (bunch of souls come dowen to earth together do what we need to do but we acting as a collective and all the groups experinses was as one, in the afterlife or energetic level.

I meet this women and loved her, big word but what it was, she guided me through my toufest practical work, iv had a few emails but never saw her again as i think our work was done together :)I hope you know that "type of love" i mean its electric comphorting and calm and just so familure has nuthing to do with crushes or sexulized love its just absulute love in its proper and purest form, anyway lol but during part of the two diffrent teachniquies for doing PLR she and i retrived the same life, with the same circumstanse, with the same names, and outcomes at the same time. so id either tuned into her in a diffrent locasion of the building or her too I or we were infact part of the same soul group.

would you have any other explinasion for that type of stuff happening?

i went to learn hyponitheripie from this wee women and came back having had one of the most intensive spiritual experinses id had lol. I found the course by accident phoned the women and within 2 minets id decided to spend several thousand pounds and go to a unusule and expensive locasion. Hence meeting her (the tranner) and this other women. Those moments weer your weer you should be doing the same stuff you exactlie should be doing. it was that type of time.

I so get what you mean by soul retreval, why it occures and how its healing. Id just not heared it called by that name. Prettie cool stuff.

i read youd done a load of transformasional work i have done too with an american from az, he made frequint trips back to ireland as its in need of some spiritual light and a lot of peopole stay heer for that reason weeer energeticalie theyd be more comphortable elseweer, powerfull stuff all of it.

weer did you do your transformational work?
anyone else done this type of process?

#168778 - 12/24/08 08:30 AM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

oh mamma red come to ireland youd have one frend and a comphortable enough if you don't expect 5 stars place to based yourself while you explored heer.

naturalie i am biased towards scotland edinburgh and findhorn i think you might love.

as for the celtic flame lol its from an old 10 yr + email address that i just can't drop lol. but i am a hot wee potatoe lol.

Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved