The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 197 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#158193 - 08/30/08 08:48 PM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: gims]
gims Offline

Loc: USA

Would you delete it also... I DO NOT want to hurt anyone's computer.

#158250 - 08/31/08 12:05 PM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: gims]
Vonda Skelton Offline

Hi Y'all. Thanks for the encouraging feedback! I LOVE doing Solomon's Beloved! I have to admit, she's a hit wherever she goes. But I DO want you to know that she's just a little vignette from a couple of my presentations. I promise there's a real message in there, too. But what better way to share an important message than to get us all on the same page with laughter?

I hope you all have an awesome Labor Day weekend!
Blessings,
Vonda
www.VondaSkelton.com

#158503 - 09/02/08 08:29 PM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: Louisa]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi Louisa

To upload videos...which vary all over the boards in quality and in topic as I'm sure you found...you do join and there is no charge to do so. I've been lurking there for a while and uploaded my first "video" today. It was really an audio clip with a static picture throughout. On another thread, we were discussing whether we believed in past lives and I recorded an experience I had with a past life regression. Now that I know how to do it, it wasn't so hard. However, that doesn't count the gazillion tries over the weekend to figure out what in the heck I needed to do. I mean really, what *is* the "correct" format? ARGHGHGH!

At any rate it was fun to play with and enjoy listening to a bunch of classical music while I work. You can create a playlist (like your own personalized "record") and it can play in the background. Fun stuff and a great way to make sure I feed my case of NSOS (Next Shiny Object Syndrome)!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#158515 - 09/02/08 09:44 PM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: Mama Red]
Mama Red Offline

One of my favorites is "My Wish", which I played at my wedding to Gil last year when we brought our sons up for a commitment ceremony. It touched the entire crowd and we looked out to see everyone swaying in time to the music and waving their candles (it was night wedding).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz32I_GbpeU

It touches me so much and it is the message I want to send to everyone I know!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

#158562 - 09/03/08 03:23 AM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: Vonda Skelton]
Mama Red Offline

Vonda

Oh my goodness...too hysterical!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your amazing gifts!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#161204 - 09/28/08 01:17 AM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: Edelweiss]
NYWoman Offline

Loc: California
Today the song "I'll Never Find Another You" by The Seekers came to mind. What a great song! smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc9EJdgpLW8

#161215 - 09/28/08 09:05 AM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: NYWoman]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
I posted this last year in a different thread, perfect for me when I get up grumpy and a classic one to boot

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mXv8WW3Wjvw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0xmxUimjnaU

How on earth did The Dame keep her face straight!!!

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#161216 - 09/28/08 09:15 AM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: Poppie]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Totally missed this one...brilliant!! I would have been siotting on me Daddies knee when these where first aired....and crying because we were laughing so hard!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U817vt5Br44
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#161230 - 09/28/08 06:28 PM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: NYWoman]
gims Offline

NYWomen, listening to your youtube selection, I'll Never Find Another You, made me want to cry. For some reason, it pricked some deeply sentimental feelings. Some songs do that to me, Music Box Dancer being one in particular.

#161231 - 09/28/08 06:37 PM Re: Any 'You Tube ' lurkers out there? [Re: gims]
gims Offline

We should start choreographing our meal preps...lol.
And look how young Tom is!!! OMG!

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved