The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#144024 - 04/26/08 06:14 PM Re: Can We Talk About Death? [Re: Eagle Heart]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Eagle heart,
thank you for sharing these wonderful stories and I don't doubt you for a moment!

dancer

"Question your privilege"

#144025 - 04/26/08 07:57 PM Re: Can We Talk About Death? [Re: dancer9]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Eagleheart..the night that my daughter was dying..she was in a coma actually..but she woke from her deep sleep a few times and she was in our country cottage then..the place she chose to be with us, her family, during her last summer. And she knew it was her last summer...I,too,think that she was traveling slowly gently to her place of rest..eventho her body was still alive for awhile on earth. The stillness that came after her last breath..was magical, mysterious..and in her case, I think that heaven itself came down to take her in its arms. Well, it felt like that anyway..the stillness and the light. She was only 11 yrs old..so maybe heaven does this for their children that are coming home?

#144026 - 04/26/08 09:51 PM Re: Can We Talk About Death? [Re: humlan]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Absolutely, Humlan...all of heaven's sweetest angels were right there, singing beautiful songs for her, and I am sure that Jesus Himself came and swept her in His gentle arms and took her dancing across the universe.

(Maya Angelou)

#144027 - 04/26/08 10:01 PM Re: Can We Talk About Death? [Re: jabber]
Anonymous
Unregistered

gims, i'll for that book, thx.

#144028 - 04/26/08 10:08 PM Re: Can We Talk About Death? [Re: ]
Happy Birthday Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
You have all written some very personal and profound experiences. These are experiences I never would hear about in my "actual" life. I'm appreciate all that you have been through, and thank you for sharing.

#144029 - 04/27/08 12:17 AM Re: Can We Talk About Death? [Re: Eagle Heart]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Dancing across the universe, Eagleheart! What a picture! I love it and so did she, I am sure! Love you!!!!

#144030 - 04/27/08 01:33 PM Re: Can We Talk About Death? [Re: humlan]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
My adoptive parents and grandparents were very active, right up until their deaths. Daddy worked a farm and had a herd of 200 cattle until he was 90 years old. My grandfather walked 2 1/2 miles the day he entered the hospital with double pneumonia, at the age of 91. Both mom and grandma were active, healthy and wonderful. I'd like to stay active and keep going into old, old age. But all I was saying is that those are the lucky ones. The MS folks I referred to before are all go-getters and keep motoring around that County Home. They all have a smile on their faces and are sweet, sweet people. I don't why some people seem so blessed and others seem to have an uphill battle just to survive. When I get to Heaven, I've got to ask God about that one!

Edited by jabber (04/27/08 01:34 PM)

#144031 - 04/27/08 10:06 PM Re: Can We Talk About Death? [Re: jabber]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Jabber, that's on my list of things to ask God.

Last week, one of the most beautiful women I've ever known died suddenly - on her way to church! She was so full of life, very active in the church and her community, had a close-knit family with her sons and grandchildren - only about 50 years old. It's downright baffling how such a healthy, vibrant woman who brought so much joy to so many lives could just drop dead while others so much older and sicker languish in hospital beds just begging to die. It's not that I think or even imagine that one life means more than another, it's not my call, and I know better than to question God's purpose for anyone other than myself. Still, I admit, it baffles me. Why some people live forever when they'd rather die, and others die so young when they'd rather live forever.

(Maya Angelou)

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved