The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 133 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#140459 - 02/01/08 03:51 PM www.thecandystoresf.com
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I read an article in Real Simple about the founder of this candy business and wanted to share. She sells the latest and greatest and the childhood classics we all remember.

She was always obsessed with candy. She sold it out of her locker in middle school, then got suspended when she got caught.

She and her hubby started this business in San Francisco and it's doing very well.

She's a hoot. Her biggest challenge is not eating her profits. Every day she sets out with the goal of not eating any candy, but usually doesn't make it past noon. I connected with her (HA) and wanted to help promote her business. I think I'll ask her to join the NABBW.

She sells The Blast fro the Past which is a box with 20 types of nostalgic candy. It's one of the stores best sellers.

www.thecandystoresf.com

Edited by Dotsie (02/01/08 03:52 PM)

#140460 - 02/01/08 06:59 PM Re: www.thecandystoresf.com
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Oh my word. I've found the land of Gimme. Gimme some of this, gimme some of that. I love their site.

Note to visitors...for some reason, you have to click on the SHIPPING button to see some more varities.

I love this site. Do they need taste-testers?

#140461 - 02/02/08 06:45 PM Re: www.thecandystoresf.com [Re: jawjaw]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
If this is the same one featured on Oprah it is Ralph Lauren's daughter.

#140462 - 02/02/08 09:47 PM Re: www.thecandystoresf.com [Re: Princess Lenora]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
PL, I think hers is in NY.

#140463 - 02/03/08 08:06 PM Re: www.thecandystoresf.com
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Dotsie! O YES!!! It´s in there with my other "favorites"..addresses that I keep. What a FIND!!!! Thinking of sending the licuorice package to my daughter who lives in the US. She usually stocks up here in Sweden..but that supply depletes fast. What fun..candy from the past!!! When I went to grammar school at my Catholic School in Maryland, there was this old(er) lady that had a little candy schack on the way home from school. She had EVERYTHING in there! It was candy from floor to ceiling and shelves and shelves of it. Maybe that´s why I had to pull out 2 teeth the other day? I was, needless to say, a regular in her store. But I was THIN then..despite all the sweets. Unfair!!! O well..that´s was then and now is now. I am "pleasingly plump" I guess or something along those curvy lines!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved