The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 141 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#138233 - 02/10/08 09:57 PM Re: Wrote a poem about hot flashes
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
I will have to check this out Dotsie , Thanks for the info . I could use some help . Thanks again.

Renee

#138234 - 02/12/08 12:11 AM Re: Wrote a poem about hot flashes [Re: Sadie]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
as it turnes out i could too. lol.

thought racing tempritures (iv always been hot blodded) was getting a lot frequint thes days, sinces last summer, my hair nearlie wet at times, too riskie i get colds due to soggie hair. Anyway my periods gone hayweire, 2.5 weeks late, (omg 4.5 weeks of PMt/s)to have a two day bleed. now even i can't ignore that as a sighn lol.
I think im too young lol my frends tell me no i am not, my sister just laughes. hmmmmm my breading days just started, can they be over allreadie??!!

i could always go on ignorring the fact, pretend its my meds messing up mu bodie temp, hay maybee it is that lol.

i keep reaading
thanks for poema they made me giggle.

#138235 - 02/12/08 06:42 AM Re: Wrote a poem about hot flashes [Re: celtic_flame]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Diane thanks for the website on feministing. I am not sure if she knows about this but will definitely give it to her. She's brought me a long way through our discussions in understanding the new wave of feminism.

Thanks again
www.tidedancer.com

#138236 - 04/30/08 06:13 PM Re: Wrote a poem about hot flashes [Re: Edelweiss]
Bobbi Offline

Wow! You guys are all so great. I love the humor and the poetry. Hi - I'm Bobbi and am thrilled to be on this site with all you fabulous women.
Today is a good day. I guess the herbs I've been taking are kicking in. Hallelujah! I'm also finding that besides the usual Black Cohosh, etc. that the Motherwort is really helping me and also Valerian root is helping with the intense sweating. Relief is in sight!
Bobbi

#138238 - 05/25/08 01:57 PM Re: Wrote a poem about hot flashes [Re: Edelweiss]
Bobbi Offline

Wow! You ladies are great. I don;t have a poem right now but I sure do enjoy reading yours and will keep in touch.
Bobbi

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved