The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 150 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#115763 - 04/20/07 09:08 PM its happend at last lol
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
well i got ignored all night, the phone and po have been insepribale, there was lots of screeming and jumping about, bemosed but i watched anyway....she open an email and yep she has an interview....for the 25th this mounth in the london met...so po the hat has done it and she knows i am posting this and happie i do it...so be kind she is giddie at the minuet and like an exitable wee puppie and i hope her mood continues in this way and none of that horrible self doubt nonsences creeps in...

and yes i am proud and yes i alreadie know that everie thing is fine for her in the path she heading re interview and all , its alreadie sorted, good feel for this....hoping she belives it. and we onlie found out a few hours ago so i am on the boards and she on the phone

#115764 - 04/20/07 09:31 PM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: celtic_flame]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo.....Ladies, I can't contain myself, I can't beleive it is so soon...I can't beleive it's happening, I can't beleive I actually posted my application in the first. I cannot beleive how much I have changed over the past few years to feel able and up for such a dramatic change of lifestyle. I cannot beleive how much I am supported....this is all real...right???
This is an amazing opportunity for a woman who was in peices not so long ago, who's life was a rollercoaster of awful ups and downs, twists and turns...that woman no longer exists!!
The real Po finally stood up to realize a long held dream...and created the opportunity for such change. I am for London on either Tuesday evening or wed morning...not sure yet. I might even see Lola.
Just pray hard for me please my freinds...by friday...we will know whether or not to break open the champers...thank you all for the encouragement over the past wee while.
Thank you my Celtic for having faith in me...I love you.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#115765 - 04/20/07 09:46 PM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: Poppie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
WELL DONE, PO!!! You're right on track on the way up!!!

#115766 - 04/20/07 10:31 PM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: Lola]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Yippeee! I'm so happy for you Po. You deserve everything good. I'm thrilled and congratulations to you.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#115767 - 04/20/07 10:33 PM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: yonuh]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Yikes, Po, you're getting just what you want and I'm so happy for you. I missed the previous posts so please tell me what you're going to do that makes me so happy for you. Whatever it is I'm delighted you're so happy about it.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#115768 - 04/20/07 10:45 PM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: Saundra]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am soooooo proud of you! You can only get what you want when you reach out and ask for it. And here you are!

I am so glad that you are the Po you are now! I love you dear friend and "daughter".

#115769 - 04/21/07 02:01 AM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: Anno]
ktri Offline

Way to go. Enjoy the ride.

ktri

#115770 - 04/21/07 07:01 AM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: ktri]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Po, I know you'll be a first-rate jeweler! Congratulations on the interview we all have faith in you.

Poet and essayist

#115771 - 04/21/07 08:58 AM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: meredithbead]
Poppie Offline

Thanks ladies and 'Mom'....I have avoided getting panicy yet!!! Mer...I am already a trained sylversmyth and trained in a great many jewellry making tecniques...this degree will expand my existing skills and open the world to me as I will specialize in two or three components of the craft, ie, hand engraving, gem setting?? Who knows yet...there are so many wonderful facets to this opportunity. Right! Now I have to run and panic!!!

love to you all
Pauline
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#115772 - 04/21/07 09:31 AM Re: its happend at last lol [Re: Poppie]
Poppie Offline

http://www.boomerwomenspeak.com/forums/s...5806#Post118339

Saundra...this is where it all started

Popea

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved