The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 196 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#108617 - 02/22/07 06:57 PM 1 Cor. 10:13
allflowerz Offline

There is no temptation that has seized you except what is common to man, therefore when you are tempted, he will provide a way out.

#108618 - 02/25/07 09:12 PM Re: 1 Cor. 10:13 [Re: allflowerz]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
And the way out is forgiveness for when we fall short.

#108619 - 02/25/07 11:52 PM Re: 1 Cor. 10:13
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
that was said and flowed as one
celtic

#108620 - 02/26/07 05:31 AM Re: 1 Cor. 10:13 [Re: celtic_flame]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Matthew 7:20-23

Keeps me on my toes, reminds me that Heaven is not a "given" for everyone and gives me the drive and ambition to try and find out just what I need to do to "know" Christ and have an intimate relationship with Him and to realize that its ME who separates myself from a Holy Christ through the sin in my life.

Christ can't dwell in or live in a sin environment because he is holy.

My desire not to sin and having a heart toward God and surrendering my will to His on a daily basis seems to be the answer to the intimacy question for me.

#108621 - 02/28/07 11:06 PM Re: 1 Cor. 10:13 [Re: NewLeaf]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
not always can i forgive 9straight off) the bigger things in my life but i work on it as soon as i notice it's playing a part in my life. I watched something sillie on TV recently but it had a great quote....failing to forgive was like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to diea, it reallie made sence. It dose poisen the unforgiven one

i would like to forgive others as they would forgive me, if it came to justice and mercy for myself i choise mercy...it kind of stops any self rightous noncense in my head about justice for others instead of forgivness and its one of the fruits of the devine nature. I have often found that it was the "way out" for me on many an occasion..

celtic

#108622 - 03/01/07 02:09 AM Re: 1 Cor. 10:13 [Re: celtic_flame]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Celtic, I love that quote and will write it down and save it for future reference. That was great! Thank you for sharing it.

You are so right. Its not important to be "right", its important to be all things to all people so that you can encourage them in the direction of the right path.

My grandma who was native american always said, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." I'd like to think that instead of being right, we can be guides to the water of life....if the person drinks or not..is their choice and the consequences of their decision at that point can't be assigned to you.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved