The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#107291 - 06/08/07 04:18 PM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: Dianne]
chocoholic Offline

I have to admit, my weakness is still for accessories- purses, jewelry, scarfs. Redecorating the house also gets me every time. I see an accent piece I like and everything goes downhill from there!

#107292 - 06/10/07 10:52 PM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: chocoholic]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dianne, I'm getting there. I've bought more shoes this past year than ever. I discovered it yesterday when a niece was here from out of town and needed brown sandals to wear to the big family wedding. I told her not to run out and buy them. I had three options right off the bat. Yikes!

#107293 - 06/11/07 01:42 AM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are..
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Well, Dianne,
You have me on your list of shoes fans . I have two pair of white sandals and three pair of black sandals and not sure why I did not and got all on sale . I do get in on those sales and get bargins . I got a handbag for church today a Liz bag for seven dollars on sale . I did get rid of a lot of old shoes .

Dianne , I don't dare to count the shoes yet . I have shoe boxes and have to label them next . I do need a pair of white shoes for white dress pants though .

Renee

#107294 - 06/13/07 01:55 PM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: Sadie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'll say it again...books! And I'm afraid I have my oldest son doing the same thing. I have got to get that boy to the library which is where we spent many hours when he was a teeny thing. I remember waling home from the library with the double stroller, the two little one in it, him hanging on, and books falling out of the bin on the bottom. Fun memories.

#107295 - 06/14/07 09:27 PM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: Anno]
turtle Offline

Who cares life goes by quick enjoy love the things you love. Enjoy yourself

#107296 - 06/15/07 04:30 PM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: turtle]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Renee, try light brown instead. They will look much better than white on white.

I threw away my French tennis shoes as I needed a new pair. One in--one out. They were ultra modern so it was hard to do.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#107297 - 06/17/07 02:07 AM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: Dianne]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Yes, Dianne, you got me too, like Dotsie said above, I have purchased more shoes this year than any other. Of course, my shoes on not haute coture French fansies, but rather Clark's! I like the brand, which is sensible. The truth is that my feet do not like shoes. I was more of the buffalo sandals kind of flower child, so I could go barefoot or flip flop around town. But lately, if I like a pair of shoes and they don't kill my feet, I buy two pairs in 2 different colors.

#107298 - 06/18/07 04:44 AM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: Princess Lenora]
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Dianne,
I will take your advise on the the light brown with the white pants . Oh, Lynnie I love clarks shoes so much and they are one sale now.

I better not go and get any more shoes

Renee

#107299 - 06/18/07 01:15 PM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: Sadie]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Diane, can I hire you as my shopping consultant? I would love to take someome with me who knows how to put outfits together with shoes and accessories. Help!

Kathy

#107300 - 06/18/07 09:09 PM Re: My senseless money spending obsessions are.. [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Can you afford me? LOL!

Remember that your shoes should be half a shade or one shade darker than the hem or your dress or pants. Since the feet (and palms of your hands) are considered the ugliest parts of the body, draw attention away from them unless the shoes are so sexy you want people to notice. I have a few pair like that!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved