The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 145 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#101921 - 01/07/07 03:26 PM Keep on Learning, Girls
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I just finished editing my January newsletter and it is all about writing goals and making action plans. I really enjoy writing this every month. I try to incorporate my own story, ideas for success and a few tips each month on one topic.

I would love to have any of you sign up for my newsletter. Another way of connecting with my girl friends, and a way to share tidbits of learning with you.

If you would like to be included in my small, but slowly growing, list, please send me a pm and I will add you do my list.

Ann

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#101922 - 01/08/07 02:56 AM Re: Keep on Learning, Girls [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Please add me. What is your Web site? I had no idea you had a newsletter.

#101923 - 01/08/07 07:20 AM Re: Keep on Learning, Girls
Anno Offline

My website is www.NoeticCoach.com

My newsletter comes out once a month, on the 15th of the month. You can look at my archives at the site, but they are much nicer looking when you get them in the mail.

Thanks, Ann

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#101924 - 01/08/07 06:09 PM Re: Keep on Learning, Girls [Re: Anno]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Ann, I sent you a PM. I could have sworn I was signed up for this. Go figure! But then again, this isn't my week to use my brain. It's out on loan. Can't wait to get it back...geeish..

#101925 - 01/08/07 09:41 PM Re: Keep on Learning, Girls [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

I know what you mean, JJ. I got a phone call on Saturday from a client wondering where I was. Seems he had set an appointment with me and I don't even remember talking to him. Oh well, senior moments arise!

Thanks, by the way, you have been added to my list.

#101926 - 01/16/07 02:44 AM Re: Keep on Learning, Girls [Re: Anno]
Phyllis0618 Offline

Loc: Oakland County, Michigan
Add me to your mailing list eldercareconcierge@comcast.net. Last year I did email newsletters about topics related to our aging parents. This year it is for the baby boomer. Since I am working on my own project, respite and pampering for women with physical challenges plus caregivers, I have lost my initial focus.

Could use some articles this month about baby boomers facing physical changes or challenges. Positive if possible plus recipes or helpful hints for headaches and such. Coupons for products you offer as well.

Would anyone be offended if I added some of these to my book that is for the women with physical challenges?

Let me know if you would like to be on my mailing list or have a friend.

#101927 - 01/16/07 02:37 PM Re: Keep on Learning, Girls [Re: Phyllis0618]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I signed your guestbook, do I need to do anything else to get your newsletter?

#101928 - 01/16/07 02:41 PM Re: Keep on Learning, Girls [Re: TVC15]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Phyllis, it's great to see your face. You are so very pleasant looking.

Articles about boomers facing physical changes and challenges? You mean I oculd write about this 10 pounds I gained since injuring me knee?

#101929 - 01/17/07 08:45 AM Re: Keep on Learning, Girls
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Dotsie, I've been battling the creeping middle-age sludge as well, with big injuries to my lower back, hip, and foot within a 9-month period. It's hard to exercise the pounds away when you're not that mobile.

One upside to my husband's heart attack is that we no longer have a constant supply of cookies and candy in the house. I'm also trying to psych myself into "I don't want that food, I don't need any more today" mentality.

Poet and essayist

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved