The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#100269 - 12/24/06 03:02 PM 2 the Main Man...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Join me in a huge Happy Birthday JESUS!!!!
God thank you for sending Jesus. Jesus thank you for coming to earth and dying to save our souls!!!
Luv in the Lord

#100270 - 12/24/06 03:59 PM Re: 2 the Main Man... [Re: jabber]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Amen to that.

Have you heard the song "Happy Birthday Jesus"...

It is such a beautiful song -- it makes me cry.

MY dear daughter and I are headed out to church - said I wouldn't go this Christmas becuz it would be too hard....but ya know how it goes, the heart draws one to the manger.

We'll go shopping down in boulder after, going to go say hi to a friend who works down there...it should be a great day!

We are such a blessed people,

"for unto us a child is born ....."

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#100271 - 12/26/06 10:06 AM Re: 2 the Main Man... [Re: Danita]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
AMEN to that Bonnie....Danita never change anything you have done before just because a situation has changed. If events made you happy before they will again. Why miss out on anything because of momentary 'glitch' in your life. Divorce from the wrong man is nothing more than a glitch. Took me awhile but I finally figured that out myself. We are going to have a ball in April. I'm pulling out all the stops this time.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#100272 - 12/26/06 03:21 PM Re: 2 the Main Man... [Re: chatty lady]
starting over Offline

Loc: Illinois
Amen. He's the main man in my life.

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777

#100273 - 12/26/06 03:52 PM Re: 2 the Main Man... [Re: starting over]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Mine too. Years ago, someone asked me who I loved more, God or Ross. I immediately said Ross, of course. But boy have I grown since then. Now God is first and I love Ross even more, but still God the most because putting Him first makes everything us more joyful and right in this world. Growing older definetly has it's good points. With age comes wisdom...and I'm geared up to learn more as I age.

#100274 - 12/26/06 06:03 PM Re: 2 the Main Man...
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Without God, there wouldn't be a Ross, so I completely understand your growth. It's taken me many years to understand that I'm not the driver or the owner of this vehicle....I found out there is a God and I'm not Him. What a beautiful discovery!

#100275 - 12/27/06 04:15 PM Pretty as a picture...Re: 2 the Main Man... [Re: jawjaw]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Hey JJ,
What a cute little girl! Wouldn't it be fun to watch "Charlotte's Web" with her? Cute...cute...cute!!!
Blessings 'n prayers

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved