Post deleted by Dotsie

Posted by: Dotsie

Post deleted by Dotsie - 05/04/07 11:53 PM

Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Join us on our Trek - Route 66, the Mother Road - 05/05/07 03:44 AM

Hey ladies! When you get all the way out west, I live just minutes from Route 66. Think of me when you get past Victorville and are going through the Cajon Pass.

Kathy
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Join us on our Trek - Route 66, the Mother Road - 05/05/07 06:45 AM

I think this idea is fantastic! I have book marked this site...and when I have a breather in my life then I may join you gals...
Posted by: Anno

Re: Join us on our Trek - Route 66, the Mother Road - 05/05/07 10:30 PM

Great. Actually, it is very easy. I usually don't join these types of things, because the logging in process, etc, seems to take too much time and memory.

This takes a few minutes and you can go back in time up to 3 days. I don't need to log in each day. This helps me.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Join us on our Trek - Route 66, the Mother Road - 05/09/07 12:46 AM

Me too will go back and review later on this week...

Post deleted by Dotsie - 05/09/07 02:59 AM

Re: Join us on our Trek - Route 66, the Mother Road - 05/09/07 10:55 AM

I am right behind you, in McLean. McLean was the site of one of the first truck stops in the US. Unfortunately it is closed now, or I would be able to stop in for a cup of joe and some lively conversation.

Post deleted by Dotsie - 05/10/07 04:30 AM

Re: Join us on our Trek - Route 66, the Mother Road - 05/10/07 08:31 PM

My page shows a map of where I am going, but only shows the major cities. If we walk through a city, I don't think you see any of the information.

I am in Stanton, Ill, right now, and it is a dull city. Not even a diner for dinner. By this weekend I will be in Missouri and I will ask everyone to "Show Me".

Post deleted by Dotsie - 05/11/07 05:58 AM

Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Join us on our Trek - Route 66, the Mother Road - 05/11/07 01:26 PM

I'm getting such a kick out of reading your tours! Problem is I always get hungry afterwards.