statistiks in states? anyone

Posted by: celtic_flame

statistiks in states? anyone - 08/26/09 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Princess Lenora
Another thing to consider is the fact that people with money have the resources to cover up whatever/whenever need be. When I was a CASA (court appointed special advocate) the cases of child abuse were more likely female single parents..... But I don't know what the reports are of studies of what gender is most likely to abuse a child. And then what about same sex couples raising children... are males more likely to abuse a child, or is a 2 female parents with child more likely?

iv just joined you cause page on Fb, perhapps another link be usfull here lyne, could you do it plse? have you found any results for your questions you asked in quote above, as in the "who's" more likely?

is the abuse your talking about here with single mothers violence and not sexual? abuse is abuse but sometimes I prefare to know the strain of abuse we'r talking about.

to princessw and everyone else.

whys their no gender based results in the usa? would you know?
Posted by: jabber

Re: statistiks in states? anyone - 08/30/09 01:29 PM

I researched child sexual abuse for a manuscript I'm working on,
and they said, children were most likely to be abused in households where a single, female parent was living with a man not the father of her children. It was a national survey, however, not individual states.

And girls are more likely to be abused than boys, though both genders are victims.
Posted by: celtic_flame

Re: statistiks in states? anyone - 09/03/09 09:46 PM

"children were most likely to be abused in households where a single, female parent was living with a man not the father of her children"....;..thanks due to the non biological line i am guessing must go throw their minds, allowing for sex with thir partners douter.

thoughts kinda logical and right like...(imaginary chat with themselfs) ..oh well it must be ok to have sex with your partners daughter, maybe its under-age but at lest its not insest....hmmmm good line of reasoning their fellers eh!

thanks for answering jabber