"send out card" business

Posted by: Saundra

"send out card" business - 12/26/06 07:21 PM

Okay, everyone, I received a beautifully printed Xmas card from Danita. At first glance I wondered how she could have printed it so neatly and how long it took her (and put me to shame) and then I read it and discovered that it's her new business. It's brilliantly written, too.

Danita, you must tell us all about it, how you got the idea, what software you use (no, I'm not interested in starting a card business), how many ways your idea can be utilized for people in their home life and their business life - and anything else I didn't mention. Brilliant!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: "send out card" business - 12/26/06 09:48 PM

Oh WOW! I just got my mail and I too received one of those beautiful cards. Does she have a purdy family or what? Good gosh they grow them pretty out there....

What a lift to an otherwise dreary, rainy day. Danita is as smart as a whip and I wasn't surprised to see this lovely, state-of-the-art card. Isn't she sompen?

Love you gal...even if you don't like da King.

JJ
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: "send out card" business - 12/26/06 11:29 PM

Saundra, thanks for bringing this up. Danita, I want to know more. In fact, can you please call me on Thursday so I can talk to you about how I might be able to utilize this for my business?
Posted by: yonuh

Re: "send out card" business - 12/27/06 12:20 AM

I'd like to know more, too! I generally make my own cards for special occasions when there isn't a 'bought' card that's appropriate. Let's hear more, Danita.
Posted by: Danita

Re: "send out card" business - 12/27/06 01:01 AM

Thanks so much ladies for the compliments about my "purdy" family - we DO know how to "warsh up" here in Colo.

Last year I had the goal to become a better communicator with my clients. I am VERY bad about sending cards to clients (or family for that matter)

This summer I met a "send out Card" rep......I just flipped over what I saw (once I finally got the concept).

The company is only 2 years old - and is GROWING quickly...here is what they do:

They provide an online card service....
you have access to over 7,000 cards.

YOU pick the card
YOU type in your heart felt message

The company prints it and mails it for you.

Ok, so that sounds like no big deal....but, why is it that people like me, buy cards ($2.50-$4.00) misplace them, forget to send them, etc?????!!!! I've talked to many people who have this issue.

So, between now and July - I have sent 180 cards - no kidding (there is a count on my account page)...

Now, when a client or friend is sick or hurt (Dots)...I jump on the computer, pick out a card...put my heartfelt message in it, and hit send...and it is on it's way.

Yes, there are e-cards, and they are free -- but it's not the same as digging through the bills and finding a card from someone!

You can upload pictures with this system, have your own handwritting font, AND have a "real" signature added.

This is a great tool for individuals AND businesses. People are hearing about it from my clients - and coming to ME to find out how to get signed up.

LOVE it.

O.K. I'll stop ranting for a moment - any questions?

(check out the link below)

Anyone who is interested in trying it may PM me and I'll let you send 2 cards out for free. You have to try it to really understand it.

p.s. this system includes a database of your "peoples" and will remind you of bdays, anniversarys, and other important dates.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: "send out card" business - 12/27/06 04:45 PM

Danita, are you still selling your skin care products?

Re: "send out card" business - 12/27/06 05:04 PM

Dianne,

I AM. It has taken a back seat to send out cards, but I'm still working with my clients!

Http://www.danitajones.myarbonne.com

Re: "send out card" business - 12/28/06 04:38 AM

Well good, girl...I just went online and ordered from you. I finally ran out of all my samples and I'm excited to try this product. Gotta stay "purdy".

Re: "send out card" business - 12/28/06 10:04 PM

Dianne,

Thank you soo much for giving me your business! YOu are going to love the porducts you ordered!

danita

Re: "send out card" business - 12/29/06 03:17 PM

Can't wait! Leaving today for AZ and hope they are waiting for me when I return!
Posted by: Casey

Re: "send out card" business - 12/29/06 11:45 PM

This is a great resource and I use it to help keep in contact with my clients and customers. So get in touch with Danita -- it's soooo easy!
Casey

Re: "send out card" business - 01/02/07 04:01 PM

Danita, I saw your card at Chatty's and your family is absolutely beautiful. Took my breath away.

Re: "send out card" business - 01/05/07 03:50 PM

Danita, received my goody package yesterday. It was like Christmas all over again!

Re: "send out card" business - 01/05/07 04:52 PM

Casey - thank you so much for the plug! It has chaged my life - I send cards all the time now because it is so easy!

Dianne - yeah! If you have any questions - feel free to email me. Are you a member of the NABBW? If so, You have a refund headed your way for the 25% discount. Let me know!

danita

Re: "send out card" business - 01/05/07 04:53 PM

p.s. thank you for the compliment about my family. I kinda think they're cute also! LOL

Re: "send out card" business - 01/05/07 10:56 PM

Yes, I am a member! This keeps getting better!

Re: "send out card" business - 01/08/07 02:59 PM

I am starting a "womens" networking group - I would LOVE ideas for names....

I've thought of "WIN" Women in Networking (but that isn't tooo creative. HELP

danita
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: "send out card" business - 01/08/07 03:04 PM

Danita, do you mean you want to start a chat forum like this one? Please tell us more what kind of Networking it should be. It'll help to think up a name for it.

Re: "send out card" business - 01/08/07 04:50 PM

No, I am working on gathering women to a local networking event.

It will be an opportunity for women WITH businesses and even those without businesses to get together over cofee and share resources. It will be a montly gathering.

D.

Re: "send out card" business - 01/08/07 05:17 PM

Okey here are some suggestions:

Women, Business, Network
....... Over Coffee

Women Talk Business

Women Enterprises in the Network

Meet Business Women

Business Women Meet

Actually Danita I liked your WIN idea. That name might be allready taken...it's too good.
Maybe too specify more, just add 'Business' Women in Networking,
Posted by: Songbird

Re: "send out card" business - 01/08/07 09:13 PM

Very interesting card business.

Re: "send out card" business - 01/12/07 02:30 PM

I'm bringing this post back up.
Anyone else have suggestion for Danita?

Re: "send out card" business - 01/14/07 03:41 PM

Thanks Hannelore -

the idea is "morphing" a bit.......

What I'm trying to do is gather women with small bizs and women who don't.

It looks like the gathering may end up being under the idea of "personal growth" v.s. networking.

Personal growth is something that all women can have in common.

SO, the name needs to reflect a women's gathering where personal growth is the focus. (networking will take place as a by-product of the gathering)

ideas anyone?

danita