Are things piling up in your back yard?

Call scooperhero.
Dog waste removal service.

Can you believe it?

Visit them:

www.scooperhero.com
Posted by: TVC15

Re: funny new business idea - 03/04/06 03:22 AM

We have a similar business here in my town. I've seen the vans with their advertisement on it but can't remember the name...something like Pooper Scoopers....LOL
Hey, you can't knock them, they saw a need and are filling it! I guess it pays the bills. I hope it's paying the bills anyway...I can't imagine anyone doing that for free! [Wink]
Posted by: Sherri

Re: funny new business idea - 03/04/06 03:55 AM

I've seen businesses like that advertised, and I have four dogs that use our little back yard. I think I might be in the market! LOL

Sherri
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: funny new business idea - 03/04/06 05:47 AM

The services like that here also pick up horse and other animal waste, as we have residential homes built near small pigmy goat farms and estates with many horses....I've been seeing those signs around here for many years now...The biggest one here is "Have Shovel-Will Travel" then theres "Pooper Scoopers" and some I can't remember. I think its a genius idea.

[ March 03, 2006, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]
Posted by: lionspaaw

Re: funny new business idea - 03/04/06 06:33 AM

hmmmmmm I've been looking for something hubby and I could do together [Big Grin]
Posted by: Debi

Re: funny new business idea - 04/30/06 06:20 AM

wow, not that I have a dog or back yard for that matter it is a good place to see how small businesses format their web sites , mine will be changing soon.

Debi