NEW BWS calendar

Posted by: Dotsie

NEW BWS calendar - 07/06/06 10:53 PM

Be sure to check out the new calendar in these BWS forums. It's pretty cool. I just added an interview on July 13th. Feel free to add your information too so we can see what everyone's up to.
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/06/06 11:19 PM

Dotsie, I can't see any existing information on the calendar - nor can I add any of my information to it...is there a secret door?

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/06/06 11:23 PM

Eagle, CLick on Calendar, then at the very bottom of the page it says "Add a new event." Just click on that and the rest should be easy.

Then on the calendar, click on the date that's lit up and it will tell you what's going on that day.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/06/06 11:23 PM

Eagle...try this. I had to delete my temporary internet files to make a lot of the things here in the forum work. Once I did that, things have been working fine.

I just added an event to the calendar so I know it's working. Now I still don't see the NABBW section, but maybe tomorrow?

JJ

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/06/06 11:41 PM

JJ, I did delete everything in my Temporary Internet Files folder (my husband hates when I do that!), but I still don't have the option to add an event, nor do I see anyone else's information. Maybe I'll have to reboot - again.

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/07/06 01:22 AM

Wow! I figured it out! I was using the "Infopop2" colour scheme and those options (for adding a new event or seeing other people's information) were not visible in that colour scheme. So on a hunch, I switched back to the default "skin" and voila, I could see the add event button - but I still can't see anyone else's information - am I supposed to? Amendment: Duh, I just realized I have to click on the date to see someone else's event! However, that feature doesn't seem to be visible with other colour schemes besides the default...anyone else see it with a different colour scheme?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/07/06 12:47 PM

That's odd Eagle...hmmm...yes, I'm in a different color scheme and can see the calendar and the events put in. I guess we should add this to the list for the Mr. Tech Man...

JJ
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/07/06 08:51 PM

I can't even find the calendar, dah!!!!! Okay I found it, open eyes and look, it works everytime.

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/08/06 12:40 PM

It was on the list I sent yesterday.
Posted by: Sherri

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/09/06 02:56 PM

I still can't see it at all. Got the calendar, some days are darker than other which must mean there is an event, but it won't click on anything for me to see what is on the date.

Sherri
Posted by: Sherri

Re: NEW BWS calendar - 07/09/06 02:57 PM

Oh, duhhhh. Got it!

Sherri