passion

Posted by: Teri

passion - 03/16/03 12:28 AM

The short version of how I decided to open my own fitness facility is that I am passionate in regards to women and health. I am an RN and I was certified in fitness about 7 years ago.

I taught fitness classes at my church for a few years. I saw the joy of women in my class when reaching their fitness and health goals. It totally energized me to see them succeed. It was then decided I wanted to do this as a career. I have always wanted to have my own business and it was natural for me to buy a Contours Express franchise and go for it! [Smile]

So here I am today, in business for about a year and a half. I can honestly say I have loved every minute of it! And I have the joy of meeting wonderful women like Gardenbloomer! [Big Grin]

It is a great blessing to be able to do what I love and empower others to succeed as well.

That's it in a nutshell.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: passion - 03/21/03 05:56 PM

You can tell from your posts that you are passionate about your work. Sorry to say that we don't have any Contours Express here. Sounds like a fun atmosphere to work in.

Have the energy to open one in Baltimore? HA! I wish! [Big Grin] With my walking partner moving, I could use a new way to go about this exercise routine.