New Mexico Soap goes European!

Posted by: Di

New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 03:23 AM

Very exciting indeed!

Their company is specialized in anything Native American and they are the largest in Europe.

So, now you can get our fine quality products in Europe as well!

Check them out...here are four of our products... New Mexico Soap, European style
Posted by: orchid

Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 03:43 AM

Congrats. Di! You're going global!
As an idea, is there a Native Indian symbol for peace, harmony, trust....might have some appeal for international markets.

If I can explain, here in the West, we have the romantic Asian symbol of the white crane bird..a beautiful symbol that flies, free, regardless of boundaries.
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 12:32 PM

Di, congrats! That's cool to see your products for sale in Europe!

Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 01:22 PM

Thanks, Gals.

Hmmmm, never heard of those "symbols", Orchid. I'll look into them. We'd have to KNOW they are very popular and they'd sell. PRICE and SMELLS sell. We will be doing a Pink Ribbon soap soon...a gal who does the Avon Walk in NYC has special ordered them for her fundraiser. I'm excited about that!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 01:24 PM

Di...you simply rock as an entrepreneur and I love following your biz as it grows and grows. You're very inspiring!

Plus...you make people smell good.
Posted by: orchid

Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 07:22 PM

Di, it might be worth brainstorming with Edelweiss outside of this forum.

But Germans are big on natural/alternative medicine (spas are integral to their healing, part of it funded by health care)...so stuff suggesting /evoking natural imagery that they cannot get in Germany but might romanticize about...I'm thinking of the sands, colourful rocks in New Mexico.

Too bad you're not living and selling from the Northwest Coast. Smells of bracing ocean, seaweed, images of seals, whales....the stuff that Germans do not get because they are a landlocked country.

We're taking for granted really unique stuff here in North America.

And double congrats. for the pink ribbon soap gig!

Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 07:37 PM

I appreciate your comments, JJ. Coming from you, the Queen, I am honored!

Orchid....yes, I do plan on "talking" to EW when she returns. She's purchased from us before but I had to send to her family in the US. I think she will be happy 'bout this.

Selling from the southwest is VERY good for our business, actually. "New Mexico" anything is quite the "in" thing today.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 10:16 PM

Well Di, in this house, no other soaps but New Mexico soaps are used. The quality can't be beat at twice the price. Good luck in Europe too.

Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! - 04/13/10 11:42 PM

grin grin grin