Please Read! For better health and wealth! *DELETED*

Posted by: Mari_lynn

Please Read! For better health and wealth! *DELETED* - 07/13/08 12:59 PM

Post deleted by Dotsie
Posted by: jabber

Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! - 07/13/08 01:09 PM

Welcome to the boomer women site. I'm currently testing a health drink. Elations sponsors Dotsie's website. I wish you and your daughter well with your venture. And simply wanted to welcome you here and acknowledge your input. The market seems to flood with similar products at once. For
example: a car manufacturer comes up a design and soon all makes and models look alike. What am I saying? There seems to be a lot of health drinks hitting the marketplace right now. What say you??? Regardless, I wish you good luck with your product!!!
Prayers and blessings
Posted by: Mari_lynn

Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! - 07/13/08 02:05 PM

I agree that there are a few drinks out there, but what works is the key!! I appreciate your welcome to the site! I love it here! Have a wonderful day!!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! - 07/14/08 07:04 AM

If you're here to be a part of the forums, you're welcome. If you're just here to plug a product, you're not.

Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! - 07/14/08 01:58 PM

Oops,
Divine Ms. M,
I didn't think of that! I was just welcoming a new member.
By the way, I've been thinking of you. I hope you and your
family are well south of all those fires. I wondered if the California fires were giving U any grief? I hope not!
Love and prayers and blessings...
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! - 07/14/08 06:30 PM

Jabber, your heart was in the right place even if you didn't recognize the large *SPLAT* of advertising.

I appreciate your concern. The bulk of the fires are up in North Cali and I'm in South. The nearest fire is near Santa Barbara 125 miles away.

Our heat, wind and dryness are factors all summer and fall. In my particular area, October is the worst.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! - 07/14/08 08:13 PM

Looks like you ladies have said what had to be said. Hopefully Mari lynn will join in on some threads before using the forums for selling her product. If she becomes an active member like the rest of us business women then hey, go for it. I sell my afghans, and lots of them on this site.

Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! - 07/16/08 03:35 PM

Sorry ladies! Next time I'll think twice before welcoming
new blood!