www.boomerbabesrock.com

Posted by: Dotsie

www.boomerbabesrock.com - 01/27/07 02:57 PM

Many of you recall Allison Bottke from the Featured Author forum. She launched a new site and invited me to be one of the weekly bloggers on her team. Please pop in and visit me at www.boomerbabesrock.com. I blog on Mondays. I've done two already and will post a new one this Monday. See you there.
Posted by: Anno

Re: www.boomerbabesrock.com - 01/27/07 04:44 PM

I enjoyed your first, the one you posted here. I will check out the blog today and see what the others are saying too. Thanks for the reminder, Dotsie.
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: www.boomerbabesrock.com - 01/27/07 05:02 PM

Dotsie,

Great job...look forward to future posts!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: www.boomerbabesrock.com - 01/27/07 06:13 PM

Doesn't she do good? Her post are so honest, refreshing...down to earth. She's the girl next door!

Re: www.boomerbabesrock.com - 01/29/07 02:22 PM

Thanks queenie. I posted another one today. Woohoo.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: www.boomerbabesrock.com - 02/02/07 09:07 PM

My goodness, is this an impressive site or what. I enjoyed reading your blog, Dotsie. Amazing how you ladies all connect and interlink and grow together.

Re: www.boomerbabesrock.com - 02/06/07 03:28 PM

Thanks Hannelore. I've only met one of the women facr to face and that's Connie. She lives in PA but is popping in for brunch this Thursday.
Posted by: TVC15

Re: www.boomerbabesrock.com - 02/06/07 06:46 PM

Great stuff Dotsie. I enjoyed reading your blog and will be back next monday for more.
I don't think I'd be able to come up with something that good on a weekly basis.

Re: www.boomerbabesrock.com - 02/07/07 02:58 PM

TVC, thanks. I'm not sure I can either.