Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss!

Posted by: Eagle Heart

Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/22/08 10:45 AM

I say let's have a party...a welcome home party for our Edelweiss who's been stuck "on the outside looking in" but is finally back home with us again.

I'm not much good at throwing parties, so am calling all you wild party-people to bring banners, flowers, cake, Chips (you know the ones I mean), chocolate (chocolate-dipped Chips are scrumptious), oreos, Elvis...whatever else you think we need to make this one super-duper cyberparty...this is a great day and a blessed homecoming to celebrate!

(PS...I put this in the Spiritual Inspiration forum because most of the other ones are active...besides, Edelweiss is a wonderful blessing and inspiration, so what better place than here to have the party!)

Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/22/08 12:24 PM

Welcome back, Edelweiss!!! Here are some Chips for you, at Eagle Heart's suggestion:

Oh, you don't like those kind of chips? Okay, here are some other chips!!

For those of you wondering what Chips are, they are Chippendale Dancers!! Personally, I don't like the shaved and oiled look on men, but hey, beats pic number one!!

(Dotsie, am I banned for posting this??)
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/22/08 12:27 PM

Uh-oh, I just realized this is the spiritual thread...now I'm banned from Heaven too!
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/22/08 01:10 PM

Genesis 1:31 - God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.

Note that it was not just okay, but VERY good...ALL that He had made.

Personally, I happen to find these Chips very inspirational...
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/22/08 04:14 PM

Eagle heart…you made me blush all the way from across the blue sea right over to you. Really…this so soooo sweet of you. And then I read Dancing Dolphin’s (far out new name) mail, and I got even redder….and thennnnnnn hot and bothered. Hahaha! I hosie the second guy in the line…pant pant….speaking of pants…why do the chips still have them on? Hee hee….Now this is one of the many reasons why I missed you gals.
I have another beauty to invite…He’ll fit right in with the first group….Any takers??? Gaaafaw!
Dancing Dolphin...I'll meet you there...wherever we may land.
Posted by: Lola

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/22/08 04:34 PM

Gals! Gaaaaaaaaaals!!! Was'nt the theme of the song "small, clean and bright"? That chap in the tutu surely ain't small...the five chaps in leotards surely don't look clean nor bright! But heck, I can tra-la-la with the four half-naked guys. Edelweiss...as the song goes...happy to greet you. And further on, may you bloom and grow, dear. Belated Happy Birthday!!!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/22/08 08:31 PM

You girls are so, so, so,so, so BAD, even JJ would blush I bet. I know I did. What the heck is the little one on the end looking for? You know the funniest part is that the men above probably looked like the men below at one time, see what you have to look forward to you ladies in relationships????
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/22/08 10:37 PM

The men whom I will politely describe as "less appealing" probably agreed to those pics after a coupla beers. Which is one good reason why we shouldn't give 'em beer, ever. Or let them within 1000 miles of spandex.
Posted by: humlan

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/23/08 07:27 PM

YOU ARE BACK!!!! Now I´ve got a reason to break open my whiskey and have a BIG SHOT!!! THANK YOU Dotsie and THANK YOU, Edelweiss!!!!

SKÅL OCH VÄLKOMMEN!!! As we say in Swedish..boy have I missed you! I still don´t know the technicalities of putting pictures on here,etc...BUT YEAH...LET´S HAVE A PARTY!!!! She´s back..Edelweiss!!!!

My day is made!!!! Well, what´s left of it! I´ll just have to let the partying spill over into tomorrow too...lovely!!!! AND....more whiskey!!! It´s very good..have found a new brand..Glen fiddich..valley of the deer! I´ll mix it ith with alot of water or something..I promise!!!!

HUGS! HUGS!

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/23/08 08:35 PM

aah Hunmlan my friend! Forget the water... It just makes the feet swell up. I followed your posts while I was gagged and tied...

Hope you don't all get tired of me the next few days. I got so much catching up to do!! One good thing was that I wasn't distracted from my Webpage design work. It's almost finished. Yahoo...I'll post the link as soon as it's presentable.

I am so touched that you all missed me. I wish I had friends like that here in Germany. But you are all so real to me, I feel I could just go down the street and knock at your doors. Heh heh ... watch out!

Salute' Humlan, bottoms up, prost...and cheers. I'm sipping a rose' Spanish wine right now. Hmmm. Lola, Chatty Meredith! Come on over and have a drink with us. We missed out on Vegas, so we’ll bring it here! Hey Kathy and Eagleheart, bring on the Chips…, of course the chocolate-dipped ones. Yeah right.
Anyone else out there want to join us?
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/23/08 08:47 PM

Wow, have I missed a lot. Hi Edelweiss. Can't wait to get to know you better.

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/23/08 09:27 PM

Saundra sweety! You know me. I'm the big "H" !teehehehe...just changed my name because I was too easy to find over the internet with all the personal info that I put in here. (aliasHannelore)
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! - 04/23/08 10:17 PM

Ms E...I'm so glad to know that you were supported and love from a distance, even though you couldn't break through the WEB BARRIER FROM HELL. LOL!

At least now you are back in the fold and all is well. GOOD DEAL! Can I be the dog sticking out his tongue?