Annual FundsforWriters Essay Contest

Posted by: hopeclark

Annual FundsforWriters Essay Contest - 09/20/07 04:49 PM

SIXTH ANNUAL FUNDSFORWRITERS ESSAY CONTEST - SPONSORED BY NABBW.COM

FundsforWriters and the National Association of Baby Boomer Women announce the Annual FFW Essay Contest with the theme: Make Us Want to Be You! In 750 words or less, either send us a remarkable promotional plan for your writing project or tell us what you'd do with your writing career if you had a year to devote to your passion. As always with a FFW contest, you choose whether to pay a $5 entry fee or not. The first prize for the entry fee division is $200. The first prize for the non-entry fee division is $50. Deadline October 31, 2007. Winners announced December 1, 2007. Visit our sponsor at www.nabbw.com. www.fundsforwriters.com/annualcontest.htm
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Annual FundsforWriters Essay Contest - 09/21/07 02:52 AM

Wow, Hope, your web site is amazing. You wrote all those ebooks? I'm impressed! I also saw a testimony from the queen herself JJ. I tried the link about the shy writers speaking (I think it was under the Vista ad) but the link did not connect. Your site would take hours to digest, so much info is shared. Thanks!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Annual FundsforWriters Essay Contest - 09/21/07 04:37 AM

I own most of her books and I will jump right in here and say TO ME, they are worth every penny. I'm so glad to see Hope in here.

She smart, organized, and helpful. Her newsletters (I get them all) are outstanding and if she misses getting one out, I write and bug the snot out of her till I see it in my mailbox. (Every writer should have their own personal pest, right Hope?)

Ladies, you'll really like her, too. She a truly nice person. Besides, she thinks I'm funny, so what's not to like?

JJ
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Annual FundsforWriters Essay Contest - 09/25/07 01:30 PM

Ladies, pay attention to your NABBW Updats. Hope is going to do a teleseminar for us in October.