Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest

Posted by: donette

Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/07/05 04:10 PM

WE have a poetry contest going on on our forum the contest is year long and will result in free chapbook publishing and an anthology. But last month and this month The Sun Rising Poetry Press and Dale and I (publishers) will pay 25 dollars for each entry we receive onthe forum to the hurricane relief effort you don't have to do anything but read the rules and post a forum for the contest money will be donated just for the entries. It is alot of fun and we also have many of our published auhtors entering So poets come out and help us and have fun the URL is http://p081.ezboard.com/bthesunrisingpoetryplace The Sun Rising Poetry Place Forum[/URL] http://p081.ezboard.com/bthesunrisingpoetryplace
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/08/05 07:13 AM

There are a lot of gals here with poetic gifts Donette so hopefully some will visit and submit a poem in the contest.

Ladies - just a reminder that Donette, and Sun Rising Poetry Press - published "Cosmic Brownies" which many of you contributed your GREAT work to!

Donette I'm glad you are "back" in this forum - a wonderful support network and with all that you have on your plate these days - I'm sure you will find it uplifting. [Wink]

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/08/05 05:36 PM

Pam I'm gald to be back also, I see so many talented people here and so many compassionate people. This has notheing to do with our contest ofr forum , but as a therapist aat heart I see so much HEALING on this forum. My biggest problem is I could get caught up staying here all day LOL

Please poets help in the effort to help the suvivors of the hurricanes just post a poem in the SRPP contest and I will donate 25 dollars this is really fun and easy. WE have already got one member from here to post a poem and I would love to raise alot of money while enjoying such talented work
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/27/05 04:56 AM

Has anyone seen this and taken advantage of it?
Posted by: Evie

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/27/05 06:06 PM

Yes.

But it's worth bringing up again, since October is almost over and there is plenty room for more entries.. [Smile]
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/29/05 08:26 PM

I'd like to enter the contest but can't get logged in to ezboards. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/29/05 08:37 PM

Maybe the ez boards are having problems right now becasue Chatty had trouble yesterday just come on in as a vistor , introduce yourself and go ahead and post your poem or messaround in the discussion area please just remeber to try to come back and register later so we know where to find you especially if you are a winner

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/29/05 09:17 PM

Thanks Donette, I posted it in the section that says 4 more days to Halloween...

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 10/29/05 09:18 PM

PS I did register but they aren't sending me a validation email. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 11/01/05 10:26 AM

I finally registered and sent in a poem today. I almost gave up because the ez board was not letting me complete my registration.

Re: Sun Rising Poetry Place Contest - 11/02/05 04:46 AM

I'm trying to find out what the problem with registering with EZ board is it is not one of the easiest things to track down . I'm sorry I hope this doesn't casue people to give up. I wish I had never started with EZ Board but they really did used to be Eazier !!