Bone Suckin' Sauce...!

Posted by: jabber

Bone Suckin' Sauce...! - 07/04/11 05:35 PM

WB & I discovered "Bone Suckin' Sauce" a few years ago. It's an all natural, fat free, gluten free, grilling and marinating sauce. We buy it at "Cracker Barrel" Old Country Store; a 16 oz. jar costs $4.99 around here. We like it. Perhaps you will too. wink
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Bone Suckin' Sauce...! - 07/04/11 07:56 PM

Thanks, Jabber. Sounds like a great healthy BBQ sauce option. Is it also high fructose corn syrup free? THAT is what I haven't been able to find at the grocery store...
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Bone Suckin' Sauce...! - 07/04/11 08:04 PM

Woo Hoo Jabber!! My mouth got to watering and i went to the Cracker Barrel site to check on this sauce. It clearly says "no high fructose corn syrup!"

Here's a link to buy it online: Bone Suckin' Sauce

Re: Bone Suckin' Sauce...! - 07/05/11 01:14 PM

Anne,
All I know is that we love it. It's great on grilled steak and chicken. I see the price is a dollar more than we paid, but it's well worth it. Glad to be of help!!!
Posted by: RachdGrm

Re: Bone Suckin' Sauce...! - 07/06/11 11:33 PM

I was on my way out and found a great article on the Huffingtonpost about "pop-tails" they are cocktails frozen as a popsicle. These are the best for a hot summer day, boating, or a picnic. It really is the best of both worlds as it combines my favorite cocktail with a cool summer treat. So far I have tried a mojito popsicle but can't wait to have a ladies night and try something else!

Re: Bone Suckin' Sauce...! - 07/07/11 01:41 PM

RachdGrm,
Welcome. Never thought about freezing cocktails in a popsicle
mold. Interesting concept!