Keep on Learning, Girls

Posted by: Anno

Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/07/07 03:26 PM

I just finished editing my January newsletter and it is all about writing goals and making action plans. I really enjoy writing this every month. I try to incorporate my own story, ideas for success and a few tips each month on one topic.

I would love to have any of you sign up for my newsletter. Another way of connecting with my girl friends, and a way to share tidbits of learning with you.

If you would like to be included in my small, but slowly growing, list, please send me a pm and I will add you do my list.

Ann
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/08/07 02:56 AM

Please add me. What is your Web site? I had no idea you had a newsletter.

Re: Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/08/07 07:20 AM

My website is www.NoeticCoach.com

My newsletter comes out once a month, on the 15th of the month. You can look at my archives at the site, but they are much nicer looking when you get them in the mail.

Thanks, Ann
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/08/07 06:09 PM

Ann, I sent you a PM. I could have sworn I was signed up for this. Go figure! But then again, this isn't my week to use my brain. It's out on loan. Can't wait to get it back...geeish..

Re: Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/08/07 09:41 PM

I know what you mean, JJ. I got a phone call on Saturday from a client wondering where I was. Seems he had set an appointment with me and I don't even remember talking to him. Oh well, senior moments arise!

Thanks, by the way, you have been added to my list.
Posted by: Phyllis0618

Re: Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/16/07 02:44 AM

Add me to your mailing list eldercareconcierge@comcast.net. Last year I did email newsletters about topics related to our aging parents. This year it is for the baby boomer. Since I am working on my own project, respite and pampering for women with physical challenges plus caregivers, I have lost my initial focus.

Could use some articles this month about baby boomers facing physical changes or challenges. Positive if possible plus recipes or helpful hints for headaches and such. Coupons for products you offer as well.

Would anyone be offended if I added some of these to my book that is for the women with physical challenges?

Let me know if you would like to be on my mailing list or have a friend.
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/16/07 02:37 PM

I signed your guestbook, do I need to do anything else to get your newsletter?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/16/07 02:41 PM

Phyllis, it's great to see your face. You are so very pleasant looking.

Articles about boomers facing physical changes and challenges? You mean I oculd write about this 10 pounds I gained since injuring me knee?
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Keep on Learning, Girls - 01/17/07 08:45 AM

Dotsie, I've been battling the creeping middle-age sludge as well, with big injuries to my lower back, hip, and foot within a 9-month period. It's hard to exercise the pounds away when you're not that mobile.

One upside to my husband's heart attack is that we no longer have a constant supply of cookies and candy in the house. I'm also trying to psych myself into "I don't want that food, I don't need any more today" mentality.