webinars?

Posted by: Dotsie

webinars? - 03/18/06 06:12 PM

Anyone done these? You listen on the phone while watching on the computer.

NABBW held one last week but for some odd reason I couldn't get my pc to pick it up so I listened on the phone.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: webinars? - 03/18/06 06:30 PM

I tried doing the Web thing too Dots but it wouldn't work for me either. Course then again, my computer is possessed.

JJ

Re: webinars? - 03/22/06 12:20 AM

Some women got on the site becasue they were answering the questions she was asking online.
Posted by: Tami

Re: webinars? - 03/31/06 11:53 PM

I do a couple of webinars a month with an online marketing site. I don't know what kind of technology they use but it doesn't involve using the phone, it's all done through their website. You can't converse with the speaker but you can type in questions and comments as it goes along and they address all of them at the end. It's www.marketingprofs.com

Tami

Re: webinars? - 04/01/06 01:23 AM

Tami, what are your webinars about? I'd love to hear more.
Posted by: Tami

Re: webinars? - 04/03/06 08:46 PM

Dotsie - being new to e-commerce, I focus on things I know I need to learn to improve my chances of suceeding in my small business. Search engine marketing, optimization, web design, and marketing trends. I probably spend 6 hours a day researching and reading materials in these areas. I'm big on not re-inventing the wheel so I pull a lot from other's research and that's what I find so appealing about webinars. I pick up a lot of ideas and trends to research in the hopes I can apply them to my own goals. I could probably pay someone a lot of money to do it for me but then I wouldn't get the opportunity to learn something new and I get a lot of satisfaction out of that.

Tami