How to Change PayPal on Website

Posted by: Eagle Heart

How to Change PayPal on Website - 12/12/06 02:41 PM

My website already has PayPal built into it. But I can't remember how to get into that part of PayPal to change it (e.g., to add UK shipping options). I've tried logging into my PayPal and scoured the site for information, but can't find the secret passage! Is there anyone here who remembers how to access that website PayPal section? (If the solution involves passing along any sensitive information, feel free to PM me). Thanks in advance for any pointers - this is pure mental-fog!
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: How to Change PayPal on Website - 12/12/06 05:45 PM

I should do the same thing, but at the moment this maneuver is over my head.
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: How to Change PayPal on Website - 12/12/06 05:59 PM

Eagle Heart, does it have to do with PayPal or your website hosting company? Just another place to check...?
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: How to Change PayPal on Website - 12/12/06 09:04 PM

I'm not sure where I would have to go to change it, but it might just be easier to start all over again and replace the existing PayPal button with new coding altogether. I may have to wait until January to experiment...life is just overwhelmingly hectic right now with no big block of free time available until after New Year's Day (I'm here right now compliments of a few precious spare moments between blood tests & grocery shopping and preparing supper for my brother.)