Gasoline

Posted by: Anonymous

Gasoline - 07/25/08 01:24 AM

Are gas prices decreasing somewhat in ya'lls towns?
Posted by: Lola

Re: Gasoline - 07/25/08 01:31 AM

A pence or two over here.

http://www.petrolprices.com/search.html?search=SE10

And, we're still looking at a 40% increase in energy costs next month.
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Gasoline - 07/25/08 01:48 AM

No No No and No. and I am a real estate agent. Previewing homes, going to broker open houses, showing, listing appointments. And thank goodness my husband's commute has been cut in half. We have done something we have never done before: a charge card just for gas. Yikes!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Gasoline - 07/25/08 03:02 AM

you mean 3 arms and a leg, as opposed to 4 arms and a leg? Hard to say with all the blood spurting out...
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: Gasoline - 07/25/08 09:48 AM

A little bit.In superstores if you shop in one certain store spend £50 its 5p cheaper.Another 4p without any conditions.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Gasoline - 07/25/08 10:33 PM

Down a few cents here lately BUT then all the food prices have sky high, so you can't win for losing... They'll get us one way or another.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Gasoline - 07/25/08 11:02 PM

Food prices have skyrocketed here too. It's cheaper to eat out, of course it is not as healthy.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Gasoline - 07/25/08 11:33 PM

The news and papers report that gas is declining...except in my city.
Posted by: hotflashgal

Re: Gasoline - 07/26/08 12:52 PM

We are down about .10 but you have to be careful because now many gas stations are showing cash price vs credit price. Obviously the credit price is higher. This is a new practice in my neck of the woods.

Re: Gasoline - 07/26/08 10:35 PM

Makes sense as the credit card company charges the gas station for processing the credit trsansaction.
Posted by: keyholes

Re: Gasoline - 07/27/08 10:21 PM

They are all over the map here! I was in Dayton over the weekend and it's 30 cents cheaper per gallon there than where I live . I have to check out the credit price deal...I didn't hear of that happening here! Maybe it's just me but I've noticed the bigger the city, the more the gas costs. And it varies depending on the area of town you're in too! (Have seen as big as 25 cents a gallon difference between north of town and south of town...cheaper south.) Wondering if they're trying gouge in certain areas?
Posted by: Anno

Re: Gasoline - 07/27/08 10:24 PM

I filled up yesterday and it was down .20 from the last time.

Is this a trend? A short term thang? Opinions?
Posted by: gims

Re: Gasoline - 07/31/08 07:21 PM

I finally got my vehicle back from the collision center. I needed to fill-up and found the price of gas close to .20 cents cheaper. My aunt told me she found some for $3.64.

Funny story - well it was for me. I've been afoot for over three weeks... told our insurance company not to rent me a car, to save the expense for them. I have lunch on Wed. with an aunt, who comes into town sometimes weekly. I wanted to keep her from having to pick me up, so I called and arranged for a rent car (I had called the collision center and he told me it would be the 1st before my car would be ready). The rental service picked me up, I signed the papers on the rental, and my aunt joins me there while finishing up the transaction. We take her car to our lunch spot, and when we're finishing up (a good 3 hours later), John from the collision center calls me mobile to tell me my car was ready. Aunt takes me to the collision center, I drive to the rental office, where they void the ticket since the rental never left the lot. There was more to the day, that's even more funny - a part that showed me how much I'm capable of... thanks, universe, I needed that!!!!
Posted by: Di

Re: Gasoline - 07/31/08 08:25 PM

Yesterday it was down by 10 cents...but today who knows!

It just all makes me ill.

Re: Gasoline - 07/31/08 09:15 PM

Down .18 cents here so far. That's not too bad.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Gasoline - 08/03/08 07:41 AM

They're throwing us nickels and dimes in hopes that we'll forget how it was going up by dollars.

I saw $4.19 today. Whoop-do-e-wow.