Always a problem?

Posted by: Dianne

Always a problem? - 01/18/05 03:40 AM

Just spoke with my girlfriend in CA and she's called off her wedding to her boyfriend of three years because of...yep, his 27 year old daughter, who can't accept her. Geesh. Is there ever a woman who gets remarried and finds a man with grown children who doesn't have this problem? None of my step-parent friends have peace in their lives completely because of this. And this particular friend in CA...if you can't get along with her, you can't get along with anyone!
Posted by: Lynn

Re: Always a problem? - 01/19/05 04:15 AM

If that knuckle head is going to lose such a wonder woman over a 27 year old daughter who can't grow up and has no empathy for others I really think he needs our prayers. What a tragedy.

I personally, would love to email him and let him know what he will be missing. I know I am there.

How sad.

Lynn
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Always a problem? - 03/22/05 08:25 AM

Who's the parent here him or the daughter. Maybe this woman should thank her lucky stars she found out before they tied the nose right around her neck, imagine what she would have to go through. Some of you know what I mean.... [Frown]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Always a problem? - 03/22/05 04:22 PM

I think birds have the right idea. They love their children enough to kick them out of the nest. Then they fly off and everybody continues their life. Nuff said.

JJ