bad post in forum

Posted by: starting over

bad post in forum - 08/31/06 07:47 PM

Hi, just opened actic topics and there was one titled bukake or something like that. Anyway I opened it and it is not good at all. Can someone delete it?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: bad post in forum - 08/31/06 07:55 PM

Where?

JJ

Re: bad post in forum - 08/31/06 08:07 PM

Somebody help me out here. What is "actics?" And I did a search on bukake and found nothing but SO reference to it. HELP?
Posted by: Lola

Re: bad post in forum - 08/31/06 08:53 PM

"Active". The bad post was from a spammer in Re-defining Life Forum which I covered up by bringing up a previous topic. It no longer shows on Main Index but still on Active Topics.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: bad post in forum - 08/31/06 09:11 PM

Its one I found JJ and sent the info to Dotsie and I covered it up immediately as I always do...This stupid jerk named bukkake777, posted under Recommended Links, a topic called bukkake cum.....was really offensive. Its gone as is another I found under Re-defining Life. Both are gone now.

Re: bad post in forum - 08/31/06 09:42 PM

Thanks ladies,
If you see a post like that, please don't respond to it. I know how infuritating it is, but just drop either Dotsie or da Queen here a PM note (if you don't mind)and let us know. If you respond, we can't delete the whole thread. Just their post. Thanks!

JJ
Posted by: Lola

Re: bad post in forum - 08/31/06 09:48 PM

What's the protocol when we come across it in the meantime, JJ? Should any of us just bring up a previous topic in that forum to cover it up until you can do the needful? Just so that it does not show on the Main Index page?

Re: bad post in forum - 08/31/06 10:00 PM

Normally, one of us is around...if not, Chatty usually is. She knows how to get in touch with us, if need be, or if that's not possible, she'll cover it up. Between the three of us, if you will just drop one of us a PM, we'll get on it.

If it's during the night (for our British sistahs), by all means do the "cover it" thing with another post. That would be great.

And you are all so diligent and really are protective of our home here. MANY THANKS!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: bad post in forum - 08/31/06 10:16 PM

We are like the Organization, well, kind of:

Dotsie is the Big Boss-lady,
Queen JJ, her Right Hand Gal,
and Chatty (thats me)the Mechanic....

So you see ladies, we gotcha covered...and I am on the boards late at night, most nights as the Look-Out!!!