wolfbane in album!

Posted by: Dotsie

wolfbane in album! - 10/22/04 10:37 PM

Ladies, please check the photo album. Wolfbane is now gracing the pages with her dog! [Wink]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: wolfbane in album! - 10/23/04 02:56 AM

Oh Wolfbane! You have the best picture yet. That dog is beautiful! And so are you girlfriend! I wish I had thought to have a pic made with Trixie the wonder dog. I always wonder why I got her...oh yeah, now I remember. It was her or another kid. Good choice...

[Wink] JJ
Posted by: wolfbane

Re: wolfbane in album! - 10/23/04 05:36 AM

Wow, that was fast! Thanks to you all who checked on my picture! Riker and I were at a dog show,we got first place in our obedience class that day, so we both had BIG smiles! He is truly my fun boy!

Nanci, can't wait to see pictures of you new friend when you get her/him!

JJ, thanks, I dunno about beautiful, but when I smile, it is from the heart!! But I still feel funny looking at my own pictures!! (aw gee!)
Posted by: lalapaloosa

Re: wolfbane in album! - 10/23/04 09:22 PM

Deb,
It is SOOOO GOOOOD to see you after all these years, even if it is only a picture!!!! Glad you are in the album.
Love you very much,
Linda
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: wolfbane in album! - 10/23/04 10:54 PM

Wait until chatty sees she has her dog wihth her. She's gonna love it!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: wolfbane in album! - 10/28/04 03:31 AM

Yep Dot you're right as usual. I love Rotts, they are so muscular and awesome looking and usually big baby's. He is quite a specimen too, Lord just look at that head.....Does he show or is it obedience? Oops, excuse the gushing Wolfbane, you look very nice as well, sorry BUT I am a dog/animal nutsy person.... [Big Grin]
Posted by: wolfbane

Re: wolfbane in album! - 10/28/04 03:38 PM

Chatty, Riker is now 8 yrs, nearly 9. he has shown in the breed ring, always in the ribbons, never got any points. [Frown] But, he is my champion of the heart! He has earned both a C.D. and a C.D.X. in obedience, has a CGC title, TT and is a registered Therapy Dog with TDInc. Hopefully he will ear his Rally Novice title this January. He loves to show off, wears costumes, and bandanas are his favorite decoration, he has a whole bunch!
C.D.-Companion Dog
C.D.X.-Companion Dog excellent
CGC-Canine Good Citizen
TT-Temperment Tested