yu-hoo Dotsie!!!

Posted by: Evie

yu-hoo Dotsie!!! - 02/01/06 06:01 AM

tried to email you and PM you, and your mailbox is full!!
Posted by: ladybug

Re: yu-hoo Dotsie!!! - 02/01/06 07:42 AM

Evie, I just checked your website. Are you a sister? (We call it a nun in our Catholic religion).

Re: yu-hoo Dotsie!!! - 02/01/06 05:07 PM

bahhhaaahhaaa [Smile]

sorry, just the thought of me as a nun tickled my funny bone this morning.

No, I'm not. I'm a happily married wife and mom of two teenage boys.

Though the thought of running off to the convent for some peace and quiet is tempting some days!!! [Smile]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: yu-hoo Dotsie!!! - 02/01/06 05:58 PM

mahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....(Queen rolling on floor laughing, legs straight up in the air)..mahahahah... (Now she's holding on to her side with one hand, a chair with the other as she composes herself)....

EVIE? A NUN? That would be like....like... well it would be like ME being a NUN. And we ALL know the possibilities of THAT!

hahahahahaha.....ahem...sorry Ms E...teehee...

JJ

Re: yu-hoo Dotsie!!! - 02/01/06 07:09 PM

Nun-sense, JJ - no more of this nun-sense. I'll have nun of it, I tell ya, it's completely nun-productive! [Razz]

(ps - how did I know you just weren't going to be able to resist jumping in here [Wink] ? )
Posted by: ladybug

Re: yu-hoo Dotsie!!! - 02/01/06 09:38 PM

I'm the one laughing here and the joke's on me! Well, at least it got your attention didn't it?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: yu-hoo Dotsie!!! - 02/03/06 03:19 AM

You women are more fun than a barrel of monkeys ... as a matter of fact ... ahh ... teehee ... okay, I won't go there. hahahaha...somebody stop me.

JJ
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: yu-hoo Dotsie!!! - 02/03/06 03:37 AM

Hummm, stopping you JJ would be like trying to stop the ocean with a q-tip....he,he!