view all topics

Posted by: Dotsie

view all topics - 06/23/04 07:22 AM

I got an e-amail from someone asking how to view allthe toopics ever posted in the forums so I thought I'd tell everyone.

Like we don't spend enough time in here already...

On the top right hand corner of the forum home page, click on the MY PROFILE button.

Next, hit VIEW/UPDATE PROFILE.

Scroll down and you will see DEFAULT TOPIC VIEW. open that yand you will see how youcan set your forums to see posts form the last 2,3,5 days, weeks, months, etc. Scroll to the bottom and you will see, VIEW ALL TOPICS. Change the feature to that and then you will be able to see every single post ever posted in the forums. Hope this helps.... [Big Grin]
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: view all topics - 06/23/04 06:00 AM

I have looked all over the page. I cannot find a button for my profile at the top right hand corner. All I see is the "Click here to view our forum-users photo album" rectangle. Am I missing something here? [Smile]

Donna
www.devotionalsbydonna.blogspot.com
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: view all topics - 06/23/04 06:59 AM

Donna,
You haven't scrolled over to the right far enough. It is just passed the "Click here to view our forum-users photo album" rectangle. If you have a knobby button inbetween your left click button and right click button on your mouse, then press it, hold it down and scroll as far right as you can and you should see it. If you don't have one of those "center" knobby buttons, then maybe your horizontal scroll bar???
Posted by: garrie keyman

Re: view all topics - 06/23/04 07:03 AM

Yes. Use the bar below to scroll the screen to the far right. Then use the bar at the right to scroll the screen to the top. There you will see a short menu that includes, "my profile," "register," "search," "faq," and "forum home."

It is to the right of the photo album link but on some monitors (like mine) isn't visible without scrolling your screen. It has to do with the settings you're using.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: view all topics - 06/24/04 07:24 AM

Thanks for helping ladies. Donna, I also have to scroll to the right. If you still need help, keep asking. [Big Grin]
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: view all topics - 06/24/04 06:20 AM

Aha! There it is! Thanks!

Donna
www.devotionalsbydonna.blogspot.com