the latest guidelines?

Posted by: Princess Lenora

the latest guidelines? - 08/13/10 06:31 PM

Hi! Since I haven't been around BWS in months, I'm not sure what, if any, guidelines have changed. I am having a drawing for a pendant from the entries when someone "likes" my Facebook page for Beyond the Tears. Is it appropriate to post the announcement for the drawing here in a forum here? Thanks, Lynn
Posted by: jabber

Re: the latest guidelines? - 08/14/10 07:43 PM

Hi PL; don't know what the rules are either. But I'm glad to
see you're doing okay! Prayers and blessings
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: the latest guidelines? - 08/15/10 02:06 AM

I heard a phrase: better to beg forgiveness than ask permission? I'd be remiss if I did not include my BWS friends in the drawing. I am doing ok. Lots of changes, and I believe more to come. But not any different than anyone else's changes.
Posted by: Anno

Re: the latest guidelines? - 08/15/10 02:04 PM

PL, why don't you pm JawJaw?
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: the latest guidelines? - 08/18/10 11:04 PM

Hi Lynn,

I have never seen an official set of rules for this forum. If such a thing exists, I would love for one of you to send me a copy.

Meanwhile, I don't want the forum to become a place where we sell stuff, but I personally don't have a problem with you letting our members know about your drawing. They are free to go "friend" you or not...

JJ if there are rules to this effect, please send me a set.

Thanks!!

Anne
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: the latest guidelines? - 09/03/10 01:41 AM

The original list is in here but way back. Anne since you're the boss there are only two rules y6ou ne3ed to enforce...
1.) Anne is the boss...
2.) When in doubt refer to rule #1...
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: the latest guidelines? - 09/07/10 04:35 PM

Thanks, Chatty!