www.womenoffaith.com

Posted by: Dotsie

www.womenoffaith.com - 11/23/05 03:15 AM

Please visit this site. I'v been to a few of their conferences and they are out of this world. I recommend everything they sell. The books and music are so inspirational. Please let me know what you think.

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 11/23/05 03:16 AM

Maybe some of us could meet at one.
Posted by: karenelaine1977

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 11/24/05 10:59 AM

I've been to one once or twice. It is really neat.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 11/24/05 07:13 PM

I've never been to one of their conferences, but I correspond with Thelma Wells, one of their speakers all the time. She is a wonderful person and so down to earth. I look to her for guidance sometimes and she has always been there for me. Not only that, but she says, "I'm crazy!" She means in a "ha-ha" way, k?

I just adore her, and her belief's are rock solid. What a wonderful woman...My guess is that they are all this way.

JJ

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 11/28/05 01:45 AM

JJ, if you know her then you must go to one of their conferences. She is out of this world. They all are. If you ever want to feel uplifted, listen to one of the CD's from the conferences. They are awesome! All praise music...and all women's voices.
Posted by: Deb the author

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 12/09/05 10:05 PM

I attended their conference when it came to St. Louis a few years ago. My daughter was with me and it was an experience I'll never forget. Awe inspiring speakers!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 12/28/05 05:15 AM

Somehow I missed this post. What a nice site.

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 12/28/05 04:33 PM

Deb, I'd love to do this with my daughter. How old was your's when you took her? Apparently there is one similar that is for younger generations. I can't recall what it's called, but I learned of it at the last WOF confernce I attended in Philly.

My friend I go with is my daughter's God-mother. We've talked about taking my daughter one day. I hope it comes to fruition.

Chatty, I recommend any books or music they publish. The women are tremendously wise.
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 12/29/05 08:08 AM

I attended a conference several years ago in Cincinnati. We had near blizzard conditions, and almost had to skate across the icy parking lot to get into the building, but once inside, the warmth of the Holy Spirit and camaraderie of thousands of like-minded women enveloped my soul. Excellent conference. I really like Thelma! That's so cool that you correspond with her, JJ!

Donna
Posted by: Thistle Cove Farm

Re: www.womenoffaith.com - 12/29/05 06:37 AM

Dots, I'm envious. I'd love to attend one of their conferences. I especially like Luci Swindoll, single by choice and now in her 70's. I've been reading her since her first book, "Wide My World, Narrow My Bed". Thelma is wonderful as is Barbara Johnson who started the Spatular Ministries for parents whose children are homosexual. Patsy Clairmont - love her books, she is SO funny! Barbara Johnson who had a brain tumor & surgery and said, “Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.”

ALL of those women are simply wonderful; they all seem to be such strong Christians who struggle with their faith, with their witness but who rely upon God for their strength, joy and salvation. I'd dearly love to sit down with any one of them for a chat...what an incredible experience that would be!