shopping for kids

Posted by: Dotsie

shopping for kids - 10/27/05 06:12 PM

www.klutz.com

I love klutz products. Maybe I can relate to the name. Anyway, I have bought lots of these products through the years for my kids and gifts for other children. They are creative and fun. Something for thekids to do rather than sit in front of a screen.

Our favorite would have to be the face painting set. We have pictures from the Christmas my daughter got this book. They're great. She spent the day making us look like all different kinds of animlas and clowns. Fun memories.

Just thought I'd share.
Posted by: travelchick

Re: shopping for kids - 10/28/05 07:10 AM

thanks for sharing this website--looks like some great activities for my grandsons. Since we'll be driving with them from Sacramento to Anaheim to visit Disneyland, these might be just the ticket to keep them (and us) from loosing our minds on the trip.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: shopping for kids - 10/28/05 06:15 PM

Travel, yes, great books for traveling. How old are the kiddies?
Posted by: travelchick

Re: shopping for kids - 10/29/05 05:06 AM

The twins are 5 (6 in April) baby is 1. We're only taking the twins though.
Posted by: miki2005

Re: shopping for kids - 12/27/05 05:55 PM

Beautiful African themed tabletop products and gifts. I have been very happy with the gifts I have bought for family and friends – a wonderful Christmas gift idea.
I have transformed my living room into an African theme entertainment area. The Serengeti Collection from kei Creations has provided the finishing touches to this African décor. I could not be more impressed with the quality and details of the design – great product!!!