www.webmii.com

Posted by: Dotsie

www.webmii.com - 05/17/10 12:29 PM

www.webmii.com

You can use this site to learn about your online identity. Try it and let me know how it works for you.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/17/10 01:00 PM

Wow...it's all in there. Scary, to be honest. I can see hackers using this site to gain email addresses. But then again, I can see people using it for genealogy, too. Good and bad.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/17/10 02:09 PM

Nope, tnink I'll pass on trying this one...There is too much info out there already on me and no need to create more some hacker could use.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/18/10 10:14 PM

I'm "out there" about as much as I thought I'd be.
Posted by: yonuh

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/19/10 02:45 AM

There's a lot of information out there, but my Facebook profile isn't listed - must be doing something right! And most of the info isn't even about me!
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/19/10 11:23 AM

Well, I found out that there's someone else out there with my name. Since my last name is not all that common, it's the first time in my entire life (50+ years) that I've ever seen anyone else with my name.
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/19/10 06:25 PM

Interesting site, I hadn't heard of it before, Dotsie. Thanks for sharing. There are several Anne Holmes in the world, and I'm aware of most of them. I even "friended" another Anne Holmes on Facebook, which means her stuff (she's a highly talented photographer who speaks fluent French and shoots most frequently in war-torn countries) appears on my page now and then. Every time I see that, I figure it must confuse a lot of people... lol
Posted by: jabber

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/20/10 03:48 PM

Others are out there with my and WB's name.
We aren't any of 'em! LOL...
Posted by: Anno

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/22/10 08:22 PM

I have a bit on there - some of accurate, some not so much. I seems to be related to a whole bunch of people I don't know. I have websites and blogs that I do not know about, but the ones I actually have are not mentioned.

Not much there that is true that everyone does not know already.

Re: www.webmii.com - 05/26/10 05:03 PM

Anno,
Is Sandstone, Minnesota, anywhere near you? Every Saturday
night, I watch a Midwest Country Show from there.

Re: www.webmii.com - 06/06/10 11:12 PM

I'm deleting this because I realize it's a restricted site and
don't want anyone to do something that'd cause 'em any trouble!
Posted by: jeanieanne

Re: www.webmii.com - 07/16/10 03:02 AM

Hi
Interesting site.I was amazed at what was there & what was not.Funny the people I am related to:)
Posted by: Anno

Re: www.webmii.com - 07/16/10 01:57 PM

hello Jeanieanne and welcome. What part of China do you live in? I was in Guilin about 4 years ago, and found it to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.