Kariskreations

Posted by: Anonymous

Kariskreations - 10/30/06 01:04 AM

Ladies, I just discovered a neighbor makes jewelry from home. Kari uses authentic "turquois, quarts, woods, crystals and shells as well as the hand sculpted pendents she designs in her studio."

If interested, I've provided her web site below:

http://www.kariskreations.org/
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Kariskreations - 10/30/06 01:31 AM

This jewelry is goreous! Absolutely. I wish she had prices on them so we could get an idea about the range of prices. I saw so many things I loved!

JJ
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Kariskreations - 10/30/06 03:47 AM

Really beautiful things, I agree with JJ however, need some prices.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Kariskreations - 10/30/06 11:47 AM

Very creative pieces. I liked one piece for my niece, but it was sold.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Kariskreations - 10/31/06 12:52 AM

Right, I agree, too, that prices are needed! Yet, if you see something u like, please send her an email inquiry. Additionally, the next time I see her I'll ask if she wouldn't mind adding the prices! Thank you ladies.

I'm amazed at how creative and versatile women can be and are! Kari has 3 children and works from home while her husband is often away in support of our country with the Army.

Another neighbor also has 3 children, and she and her husband are landscape architects. She works from home, mostly Spring to early Fall making and designing container gardens she sells at the local farmers markets. I'm simply amazed at these ladies ingenuity, creativeness, and ability to juggle a family!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Kariskreations - 10/31/06 11:55 AM

mustang, I appreciate creative women who work from home so they can be with their families. I can't believe Kari's husband is away most of the time. I raised three kids with the help of my hubby. I can't imagine going it alone and running a home business to. I know lots of women do it, and I applaud them.