BINDING AND DESIGNING BOOK COVERS

Posted by: Feon Davis

BINDING AND DESIGNING BOOK COVERS - 08/08/06 06:50 PM

Hi everyone! I pray all is well with everyone. I like to share my Craft. I love to take graphics or digital photos and make book covers designs and, Bookmarks, Frame letterhead poems, Graphics with bibical verses. Also, including or adding my poems.
To get idea what I do you can go to my link below.

http://www.inthearmsofgod.com/Christianbooks.html
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: BINDING AND DESIGNING BOOK COVERS - 08/10/06 12:00 AM

Hi Feon - None of your sample images would come up for me on your site. I just got the empty box with the red X.

Kathy

Re: BINDING AND DESIGNING BOOK COVERS - 02/10/08 12:20 PM

sorry about that check back see if show up now?
let me know if you see them now I updated them.
Posted by: Sadie

Re: BINDING AND DESIGNING BOOK COVERS - 02/10/08 04:59 PM

Very nice web page ,
Posted by: gims

Re: BINDING AND DESIGNING BOOK COVERS - 02/11/08 02:23 AM

feona, you seem so young. are you a boomer, too?
Lots to learn here, if you aren't.

Re: BINDING AND DESIGNING BOOK COVERS - 02/11/08 03:33 AM

hi there gims,

I am actually just last year turn 37 years old. However, I know it hard to believe. I just blessing that I look so young for my age. You ought to see my mom.

And to answer your question. About being a boomer? I having pay any fee for membership. As much, I love it here on the forum. I am only getting small amount for my health which SSI. And I can not afford a place to live so I live here with my parents, which I help.
Posted by: gims

Re: BINDING AND DESIGNING BOOK COVERS - 02/11/08 04:46 AM

Hi there feona - You sound like a real trooper, and yes, you are blessed with some very good genes - beautiful.
From looking through your sites/blogs, I can tell you are a sweet spirit. I didn't get to read much of your poetry tonight. I'm burning CDs and it keeps changing windows on me, which is very disruptive and makes reading quite difficult.
Do you make bookmarks, did you say?
Hope to see more postings from you.