Anyone hesitant to travel because you're single?

Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Anyone hesitant to travel because you're single? - 07/09/18 09:32 PM

Have you ever noticed that a lot of travel pricing skews toward traveling in pairs? Or groups?

I have too. Though one of our NABBW Associates specializes in singles travel.

But here's something new: Aging.com has created a packet of information focusing on single travel for senior women.

Which makes sense, because the Center for Disease Prevention (CDC), reports that the average 65-year-old woman can expect to live for 19.3 more years.

This lifespan is longer than ever before. Travel can enrich later years but there are unique considerations to do so safely. Here's the link:

Travel Tips for Single Women
Posted by: jabber

Re: Anyone hesitant to travel because you're single? - 08/14/18 11:05 PM

I don't like traveling any longer because of all the screwball demonstrators roaming the city streets.
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Anyone hesitant to travel because you're single? - 08/16/18 07:48 PM

We just returned from a family trip - 10 of us traveled to Italy and took a cruise around the country from Rome to Venice. It was my Dad and his girlfriend Donna, my 2 sibs and spouses and one of Donna's daughters and husband. We "kids" are all mid-50's and up, of course!

I went out on several excursions by myself. Had no problems... And if I hadn't been with this group, I DO know of several travel vendors who specialize in singles travel. So I'd venture out again with one of those groups, should my husband decide he didn't want to travel as much as I do!