You GO girl!!!

Posted by: chatty lady

You GO girl!!! - 04/12/10 09:58 PM

Well it looks like you can't keep a good gal down as is shown by Elizabeth Taylor, now 78 and just engaged to be married for the 9th time. Her husband to be is her manager of many years, he is 49. When asked about her impending nuptials Liz laughed and shouted: "Hell, I ain't dead yet!" She is as fiesty as she was at 20 it seems...
Posted by: Anno

Re: You GO girl!!! - 04/12/10 10:07 PM

I loved this! We all need her spirit.
Posted by: Josie

Re: You GO girl!!! - 04/13/10 06:34 PM

I'm reading Dame Elizabeth's latest tweets: “The rumors regarding my engagement simply aren’t true. Jason is my manager and dearest friend. I love him with all my heart,” says a post on Dame Elizabeth Taylor’s Twitter page, referring to rumors over her what would have been her 9th marriage."

I suspect either she is fibbing to the press, getting senile, or just straightening out the oft-wrong media reports about her life.

I've always thought of Elizabeth Taylor as one of the most beautiful women in history during her peak years, but it saddened me how often she used her beauty to attract married men.

http://news.google.com/news/search?pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=%22elizabeth+Taylor%22&cf=all&as_qdr=d&as_drrb=q