Podcast recommendations?

Posted by: summersRain

Podcast recommendations? - 07/10/08 02:31 AM

Hi. Does anyone listen to podcasts? If so, do you have any you would recommend? I heard about Boomer Women from a podcast by Aging Gratefully.

I really enjoy listening when I'm doing housework.
Posted by: gims

Re: Podcast recommendations? - 07/10/08 03:46 AM

I do sometimes. I have an ipod shuffle so it doesn't hold much.I have to move 'em on out if I have a new one to download... which I haven't done in a very long time. I don't even remember what is in my shuffle library right now. I love my ipod though... hope to get one where I can look at a screen and pick what to listen to... this clicking through each one is for the birds.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Podcast recommendations? - 07/10/08 10:29 AM

I don't listen to podcasts. However, I listen to teleseminars very often while working online. I ulti-task with a sheet of paper next to me so I can write down the good stuff I hear while answering emails, which is so much of what I do all day. I LOVE teleseminars. In fact, I prefer listening to them over music while working. I've learned so much from teleseminars. I may not learn a whole hour's worth, but definitely get great tips from every one.

We have almost 50 teleseminars archived in the Members Only section of www.nabbw.com. It's only 75.00 to join and the teleseminars alone are well worth it. They range in topic from eldercare, top plastic surgeries for boomers, healthy eating at midlife, to several entrepreneur types. NABBW does teleseminars well, if you ask me...HA!