prayers

Posted by: JaMaPh

prayers - 07/28/06 07:04 AM

I'm reading thru all these prayer requests, praying for each one as I come to it. Some are from 2005! Eagle's brother.

However, time is nothing to God and he can and does use all prayers in his timing in his way. So praying today for Gary still is viable. I just wanted to share that. God told me that a couple years ago.

Janine Marie
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: prayers - 07/28/06 05:13 PM

Thanks, JaMaPh. Actually Gary needs more prayers today than ever (I`ve already written about it in another thread in this prayer request forum. Gary was just diagnosed with Hodgkin`s disease and will be starting chemo treatments next week. He`s got a long road ahead of him - the doctors predict he`ll be requiring chemo treatments until at least February 2007.

So praying for Gary is definitely still very much needed, appreciated and viable! Thank you!
Posted by: Songbird

Re: prayers - 08/11/06 11:56 PM

Janine, that is true. Whatever the time, prayers does us good! Eagle: I'm praying for Gary and hoping everything is working out for his good!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: prayers - 08/12/06 12:05 AM

Same here Eagle. I will pray every day for your brother and You.
luv
chick
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: prayers - 08/12/06 12:16 AM

Thank you Songbird and Chick! I deeply appreciate your prayers. Gary's chemo treatments have been postponed because his biopsy wound, which was made over two weeks ago, still hasn't healed and they won't start chemo until it's healed. Talk about a Catch-22 situation - his wound won't heal because his immune system is dysfunctional because of the cancer, which won't be treated until the wound is healed!