I'm a braggin AND a grinnin

Posted by: Nikki

I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/08/05 06:35 AM

The book Cosmic Brownies is ready for your orders. Pam and I each have 4 or 5 writes in it. Pam edited that book and now I'm editing Metaphysical Dimensions.
Anyone interested can go to http://www.sun-rising-poetry.com/ for more info. All submissions are considered.
Nikki

[ June 07, 2005, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Nikki Stewart ]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/08/05 10:13 PM

Nikki, congrats. I didn't know you were in it too.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/09/05 05:04 AM

Nikki super covers for the new books. Hope to enter one or both but these are tricky subjects.. [Cool]

Re: I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/09/05 05:01 PM

Thanks Dotsie. I try not to brag TOO much but , well, I couldn't help it this time.

and chatty....nothing is too much for you. Do what you're comfortable with.

MAN! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! lol

[ June 09, 2005, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Nikki Stewart ]
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/10/05 07:00 AM

I lived in Saint Joseph Missouri for 6 years. I didn't want to go there, and couldn't wait to get out. However, I found a rewarding niche for myself. And I finished my college degree there and had wonderful care at the regional cancer center. Just goes to show God leads us to where we need to be, whether we like it or not! I know that's not what this thread is about. Congratulations on Cosmic Brownies! LLL
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/09/05 08:13 PM

Chatty, the publisher at Sun Rising Poetry Press, Donette Smock, designs all the covers for their books and does a beautiful job with them I think.

I was happy to work with them on "Brownies" and I know Nikki will enjoy working with them on "Dimensions".

As for St. Joe - I've NEVER been there but would like to visit...mainly because my Dad was born and raised there. Sun Rising Poetry Press has a bookstore there and it's where they print their books too. For a young press, they seem to be producing a LOT of books; it's nice that their MAIN focus is publishing poetry.
Posted by: Louisa

Re: I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/12/05 06:24 PM

Same here Nikki. The topics aren't my thing.
Louisa

Re: I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/12/05 08:08 PM

lol Since I KNOW Donette does all the covers, it never dawned on me you were complimenting ME. I read it as just a statement. Pam, thanks for having so much more sense than I do and setting the record straight.
Posted by: Thistle Cove Farm

Re: I'm a braggin AND a grinnin - 06/12/05 10:10 PM

WAY TO GO NIKKI AND PAM!!!