January winner!

Posted by: Dotsie

January winner! - 02/02/04 11:17 PM

Congrats to Smilinize for starting the most posts in January.

Tallying the results was fun. DonnaJ and Lynn were running neck and neck with Smilinize.

The final results for the top three are:
Smilinize-13
Lynn-11
DonnaJ-11

Smile gets the Friends Heal Friends T-shirt and Flowers Galore Note Cards.

Lynn and DonnaJ will receive the note cards!

Ladies, please send me your addresses so I can get your winnings to the post office.

Congrats!

Thanks to all who continue to be a part of our online neighborhood where we connect, encourage and support one another. I look forward to meeting you here each day.
Posted by: Lynn

Re: January winner! - 02/03/04 12:07 AM

Wow, I am a winner! And I did not have a computer for at least a week and then was not feeling like talking.

I'm in the mood now. Send those note cards and I will start catching up with friends!

Thanks Dotsie I really am amazed.

Lynn
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: January winner! - 02/03/04 02:01 AM

Well, isn't that sweet! I'm a winner, too! Yea!

Donna
Posted by: smilinize

Re: January winner! - 02/03/04 03:16 AM

Wow!!! Gee, I'm surprised!! I never win anything!!

Address on it's way. Yippee!! Can't wait. Thanks.

smile
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: January winner! - 02/03/04 05:48 PM

You girls are so good. I have all the addresses now and the packages will go in the mail on Thursday. [Wink]
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: January winner! - 02/10/04 01:21 AM

Just got my package today. Thanks for the lovely notecards and the note, too! I feel blessed to be a Boomer Babe!

Donna
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: January winner! - 02/10/04 07:38 AM

heyyyyy Ms. DDDDDDeeee....I was good too. Honest injun...well, okay...except that one time last week...and then, of course there was that...

oh nevermind.

CONGRATS LADIES!
Posted by: smilinize

Re: January winner! - 02/10/04 05:54 PM

I just got my prizes. WoW! I love them all. And such a great surprise. I started out making a lot of new posts then got distracted. But here I am a winner! And such a nice thing for you to do Dotsie. Can't wait to see the book.

This site has become such a lovely habit. My day is just not complete until I check in here. Thanks for welcoming me.

smile