October winner is....

Posted by: Dotsie

October winner is.... - 10/05/03 12:00 AM

Jawjaw is the big winner of the September contest and her t-shirt will be in the mail this week. Thanks for starting the most amount ofnew topics in the forums for the month of September...no wonder you are the queen! [Big Grin]

Thanks to everyone for sharing in our community. It's great fun having virtual friends, or are we cyber friends, what is the proper techy term? I'm sure there is one.

I have to tell you that I had never posted in any forums until I launched my project. I didn't know what I was missing. I am so grateful for the gal and her hubby who designed my site. The forum community was all their idea. Aren't they clever? [Wink]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: October winner is.... - 10/05/03 01:30 AM

Dotsie,
Would it be possible to send the wonderful T-shirt to meredithbead? I would like her to have it as a gift celebrating her wonderful accomplishment. She is a true inspiration to us all.

Would that be okay?

Re: October winner is.... - 10/06/03 04:13 PM

YOu are susch a thoughtful person. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead and email her and please ask her to send me her address. I will then get it in the mail to her.

Thanks for sharing the wealth! [Razz]
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: October winner is.... - 10/12/03 02:04 AM

I am sooooooo honored!!!!!! and the t-shirt is sooooooo gorgeous!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I got it today and plan to wear it to my class this week so all the gals can see it (and maybe order their own??) [Smile] Dotsie, it was a good call to send me the large since you were out of medium --- the small woulda fit just fine 5 years ago but um um um y'all know. I decided I'm the one in the blue dress (even if I don't wear blue dresses) because she's brunette. Again, THANK YOU [Smile] THANK YOU [Smile] THANK YOU [Big Grin]

Re: October winner is.... - 10/13/03 06:05 AM

Congrats, Ladies! Enjoy immensely!