I find it ....

Posted by: Dee

I find it .... - 05/11/11 05:15 PM

Disgusting how bin ladin's son is acting concerning our position about his father. Give me a freaking break. If he wants to understand why we did what we did he needs to visit New York City and meet with the victims of his father's evil mind. Is his son living in this country? If he is then he should know why and it's disgusting to me his attitude. And the reporter who is defending him is also disgusting to me. I would not be surprised if he used our own laws to try and make a mockery of this and add more pain to the already suffering families who watched their loved one crushed to death on 9/11. Can you see the steam coming out of the post?
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: I find it .... - 05/11/11 07:10 PM

I'm seeing your steam, for sure, Dee.

Now, I almost can't believe I am bringing this up, since it comes from Fox News, and I don't give them a lot of my time. However, can you believe Rosie O'Donnell says we should have captured bin Laden and brought him to trial?

Wow, all the ramifications to that are mind-blowing.
Posted by: Dee

Re: I find it .... - 05/11/11 10:46 PM

I feel the exact same way concerning Fox News...most assuredly. I used to have a lot of respect for them but not anymore.
Her comment for some reason doesn't surprise me. In fact I'm surprised at how many people stand with her...to my complete shock. I think her comment is an insult to anyone who died on that day.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: I find it .... - 05/11/11 11:53 PM

As far as anything Rosie O'Donnel has to say, my advice is, CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!!

Re: I find it .... - 05/12/11 07:47 PM

I wonder when all the inuendos, and gossip will die down in the media. Some are even acting likie we committed some crime killing this creep. Good ridance to him and his nutty ways.
Posted by: jabber

Re: I find it .... - 05/13/11 11:10 PM

There are always people who'll take the opposite side just to
stir things up. Sometimes no matter what you do, it's wrong to somebody! Bin Ladin shouldn't have been killing people and planning people's death and then there wouldn't have been a problem. He [Bin Ladin] signed his own death certificate.

Re: I find it .... - 05/15/11 04:50 PM

Research tells me [Ladin] is spelled that way and [Laden] this way. Wonder which is right?

Re: I find it .... - 05/17/11 12:55 PM

Not that anybody cares, I'm just wondering!
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: I find it .... - 05/17/11 05:29 PM

I don't know. I've seen it both ways. Maybe it's a translation thing...

Re: I find it .... - 05/19/11 02:00 PM

Saw a VIP of O'Reilly last night; he's written a book about the
dip and the name is spelled: Laden! Thanks, Anne! Good luck with
that book of yours! Proud of ya!!!

Re: I find it .... - 06/11/11 10:42 PM

It is Laden in his case and the way he spelled it...