7 day Ebooks

Posted by: Songbird

7 day Ebooks - 04/24/06 11:18 PM

Have any of you bought the "How to write and publish your ebook in 7 days" by Jim Edwards and Joe Vitale? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth buying it or not. Thanks!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: 7 day Ebooks - 04/25/06 01:32 AM

I read the book and it was very interesting but gave it to my book club. I always give them my books when done reading them. I think its worth the money but you might try your Library first sometimes they can order a book for their shelves they don't already have.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: 7 day Ebooks - 04/25/06 06:22 AM

From what I understand, anything by Joe Vitale is worth it. That's my two cents.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: 7 day Ebooks - 04/25/06 10:49 PM

If it actually gave step-by-step instructions as to HOW to do an e-book, then it would be worth it to me...if it is just another one of those "let me show you how to write" things, then no. You can get plenty of that free on the Internet. I do agree that Joe Vitale is a master of sorts, but watch out and get ready to have a MULTITUDE of emails afterwards. I mean to the point that you want to reach out and touch someone....like SLAP!

JJ
Posted by: Songbird

Re: 7 day Ebooks - 04/26/06 05:18 PM

Master of sorts, yeap!

[Big Grin] I hear you about the emails, JJ! [Big Grin] I'll double check this one.
Chatty, good point. Thanks to all!