Goal Setting Workbook

Posted by: Anno

Goal Setting Workbook - 06/08/10 05:00 PM

A couple of years back, I wrote and published (on Lulu.com) a workbook to help you set goals and develop action plans for reaching those goals. Right now it's on sale. Go to Lulu.com, search for Goal Setting and Action Plan: A Workbook for Life Design, by Ann Osterhus. Use the discount code SUMMERREAD305 for a 10% discount. This can be purchased as a soft cover book or a download directly to your computer.

I have used the workbook myself, more than once!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/08/10 06:28 PM

I've already ordered mine! Wuhoo!

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/08/10 09:12 PM

"Thank you, Queen", I say as I bow and back away.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/09/10 12:18 AM

Sounds like a plan. I'm posting from the patio and too lazy to go in and get my credit card, but will do when I'm in front of my PC. I had no idea you'd done this. Thanks so much for sharing. I could use something like this for the summer.

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/09/10 01:45 PM

Beware, there are editing errors. Queen Jaw Jaw has convinced me to rewrite the workbook, add some goodies, etc., and then I will have two books under my belt.

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/09/10 02:45 PM

Oh cool! I bet the first one is fab, and if you have a series of them, you'll definitely be on a roll. I'm so glad you're giving this some thought. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/09/10 03:00 PM

Just call yourself, Ann's inspiration!

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/09/10 03:22 PM

Oh good Lord...you're in trouble, then. LOL!

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/10/10 03:07 PM

"It's a lesson too late for the learning. This I know, this I know." (Tom Paxton, ever hear of him?)

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/11/10 08:54 PM

I am working on my new book right now. Well, not right now, but I did, today. I should mention that I am a life coach, and this workbook came out of experiences of working with adults on big change.

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/12/10 12:58 AM

It's all a work in progress when you write, it seems. It is never done...well, not completely. It just goes on and on. Thank goodness, right?

Re: Goal Setting Workbook - 06/12/10 02:16 PM

I am learning.....